[SUPPORT] Habbo Retro Service [FREE]

Destruct

FateRP Founder
Feb 12, 2012
INTRODUCTION
Hello, Devbest users & staff. Today and for now on I am opening a service that helps hotel owners with problems of there hotel. We could do this in two ways. We could use teamviewer, or you could give me VPS access details. However, some of you guys do not trust random people to VPS, which is totally understandable. So if you choose the teamviewer way I understand. For example, if a user has an error such as MySQL cannot connect to database, I am good at solving errors such like that. I am also providing a setup service. I will help you setup the following: Old school - Debbo v3.5, r63 - Phoenix EMU not cracked, r63b - BcStorm. The CMS I am most familiar with is RevCMS and Uber. Other CMS such as Nova it will probably won't do my best at. However, i am only allowing to help setup retros on a VPS. But I will help solve errors on non hosted hotels. However if you have a VPS and you would like me to help or build a hotel, I suggest its a 2007 VPS sever, because 2008 has too many errors, and I could never figure out how to get the emulator to connect to the client. So if I don't solve your problem, and your VPS is 2008, then you know why. I am not charging any fee for this, so it will be free.

R63B
R63B, the newest development of Habbo Retros, or I should say a brand new upgrade of them. My experience with them is great. I have no problem with them on 2007 VPS servers, but I did have a problem with connecting the emulator to the client on 2008 VPS severs, like I said in my introduction. But I know a lot about R63B and I familiar with the emulator BcStorm, which I believe is the only emulator out for r63b. If you use RevCMS then I can help you real fast. Other CMS such as Uber, which has alot of bugs and glitches that were probably fixed by now, and Nova. Those CMS I am not familiar with.​
R63
R63, which used to be the current development of Habbo Retros into r63b was released. Based on my experience with r63, I would say I'm not a genius with it, but I am also not a noob with it. I'm kinda as if a person who knows the basic errors, but the errors that I probably have never seen such as the global error that people get now, I am not the best of. To be honest, I have never worked with a license phoenix emulator, but I can give it a shot at. To give you guys a heads up, if you have a cracked emulator, and you have a problem with it or you need help setting it up, do not ask me because I don't believe in cracked emulators. I have tried them many times, and they never worked. People said some cracked emulators work, but whenever I tried to use them, they never came in handy. So like I said if your request contains me fixing or setting up a emulator that is cracked. I will not proceed.​
Old School
Old school retros. Kinda reminds me of the old days. Old school used to be really fun. When I used to own one, I never had any problems with it. My users and I never had a problem where we would lag or the client would just randomly freeze. The loading wasn't that bad, except with the catalog which would some times take like 40 seconds to load. I don't remember old school retros had the spam flood control, where if you type so much it would give you timeout for a amount of seconds. I never really had any serious problems with them. Anyways, my experience with them is very good. If you use website such as webs.com, weebly.com, or any sites similar to that, I can do very great at setting them up. There is only a two emulators that I am good at with setting up which are, "Debbo, and Bloodline. I also know a program to use to portfoward them. I can setup and help with this on non-vps also.​
CMS
-Rev - 92%​
-Uber - 84%​
-Nova - 72%​
-Other - 60%​
CONTACT DETAILS
If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or suggestions contact me.​
-Devbest, "Keshaun."​

Ali Saied

Jun 3, 2011
hi if you still are reading this i have a problem. My r63b retro is Rekt. Whenever i try to go on my client it loads then redirects me to the me/home page. it use to work when i first made it but now it doesnt

Oct 11, 2014
hi if you still are reading this i have a problem. My r63b retro is Rekt. Whenever i try to go on my client it loads then redirects me to the me/home page. it use to work when i first made it but now it doesnt
Create a Thread in Help Section. Make sure you set your external_variables

Ali Saied

Jun 3, 2011
I did make a thread also what do you mean set my external variables?
could you please help me further

also leave your skype if you have one id like to talk properly. Btw in my client.php i found a line where it set the banner to rs4.php and there was a file however i done some research and it said that instead of it being rs4 it had to be banner. once i done that the api started coming up again. but then when it comes up with 404 is not found page. I dont know what i have to do. Please spend a little time to help me out

lhiddenfaith

Aug 24, 2015
Hi Keshaun! Sorry about this late post, and i'm unsure if you're still available to help with Retro setups but iv'e sent you an email via both your email addresses posted on this thread, Please get back to me if you're available to still help :) My skype is sophieak4

Destruct

FateRP Founder
Feb 12, 2012
Hi Keshaun! Sorry about this late post, and i'm unsure if you're still available to help with Retro setups but iv'e sent you an email via both your email addresses posted on this thread, Please get back to me if you're available to still help :) My skype is sophieak4
Skype me at keshaunallen

Destruct

FateRP Founder
Feb 12, 2012
My rooms won't load. I own an r63 hotel on GTE. For some reason when i click a room the navi goes away but just stays at hotel view. Any idea why that happens?

Check your SWFS, config.php, emu config, etc. Sorry for late response, i've been on leave from Habbo Retros for a while.

sveennn

Mar 24, 2016
in my emulator all the time is that. What should I do ?:
Error 'Table 'habbo.item_id_generator' doesn't exist' at 'SELECT SQL_NO_CACHE id_generator FROM item_id_generator LIMIT 1'
Error : System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Ultimate.HabboHotel.Catalogs.Catalog.Initialize()
at Ultimate.HabboHotel.Game..ctor(Int32 conns)
at Ultimate.Funlight.Initialize(Funlight ShellX)
at Ultimate.Funlight.button1_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)

Users who are viewing this thread