Summer School

iDevon

Solo Dolo
Dec 27, 2010
Well I was a bit fucking mad because I got summer school for being a bad student in 1 class even though I pasted all my tests I failed a class meaning I have to go to summer school so I want to ask users of Dev best What shall I do over summer school?

Bazinga

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2010
Suck it buttercup, maybe you should work harder?

It's a fact of life, I get good grades and have never been to summer school ;] Summer school will improve your grades so maybe you won't have to go next year.

Error

Jun 30, 2011
It's your problem - You shouldn't try and act the big I am infront of your friends, and you wouldn't be in that situation now would you?

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Oi I was a class clown and I never went summer school? :[

But aye you should really try hard at school you don't realise how important it was till you've left.

Error

Jun 30, 2011
I'm not trying to be your father - Sorry..

I'm just saying don't do it because you have no grades you will blame it on the teachers and you will only realise after you have left that you have done nothing, got no grades so will not have a good job. I'm sorry but it's the honesty. I got kicked out of my school for acting the Big I am and you will realise that when you have school you will think its boring, but it will get you on in life so you will have to carry on.

Being educated is the best thing on earth.. it may not be when your a pupil but it sure is after you have left!

Sujoyy

Jan 21, 2011
OFT:mad:Ki, Me and my friends got called class clown, then we were juggling with nothing. ;P Everyone was laghing

ONT: HA HA HA HA HA!

Error

Jun 30, 2011
Offtopic: Then your not juggling are you? If your juggling with nothing then your not juggling - I don't see how it was funny.

On-topic: I hope that you complete Summer school and wish you luck in being well behaved and staying out of trouble - then you won't have to go to Summer school :)

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Summer school isn't all that bad, IMO. It surely is a lot easier than making that class up in school next year.

Thom

You can't touch this
Oct 1, 2010
That is why England is better.
You cant get held back a year and there is no Summer School :D

Thom

You can't touch this
Oct 1, 2010
You wouldn't pass, as you would have no GCSE's and would have to eithrr get a job or redo them in college

Users who are viewing this thread