Sulake??

Pocket

Original
Aug 20, 2012
Hello, I Just Received this from my host, Is it really Sulake?..

CloudFlare received a DMCA copyright infringement complaint dated September 5, 2013 regarding:
(My Domain)

Please be aware CloudFlare is a network provider offering a reverse proxy, pass-through security service. We are not a hosting provider. CloudFlare does not control the content of our customers.

The actual IP address hosting (Domain) is (Hotels IP). Using the following command, you can confirm the site in question is hosted at that IP address: curl -v -H "Host: (Domain)" (Hotels IP)

Below is the complaint we received:

Reporter's Name: Olga Sanchez
Copyright Holder's Name: Sulake Corporation OY
Reporter's Email Address: [email protected]
Reporter's Company Name: Sulake Corporation Oy
Reporter's Telephone Number: +34 915623648
Reporter's Address: Francisco Remiro 2, edif. D 2º Madrid, Madrid ES
Reported URLs:
my hotels domain)
Original Work: The following information is presented for the purposes of removing web content that infringes on our copyright per the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. We appreciate your enforcement of copyright law and support of our rights in this matter.
We request you to remove the above detailed website from your server. The website in question is an “emulation” server which uses code and images for our product Habbo Hotel ( ) created and copyrighted by Sulake Corporation (hereinafter “Sulake”).

Our copyright ownership is clearly stated on the site thus:

“© 2004 – 2012 Sulake Corporation Oy. Habbo is a registered trademark of Sulake Corporation Oy in the European Union, the USA, Japan, the People’s Republic of China and various other jurisdictions. All rights reserved.”

I have a good faith belief that none of the materials or activities listed above has been authorized by Sulake, its agents or the law. I hereby confirm that all of the above information is accurate and that I am authorised to act on behalf of Sulake, the owner of the copyrights identified above.

Please address this issue with your customer.

Regards,

CloudFlare Abuse

Last edited:

XenonR

Mar 22, 2013
“© 2004 – 2012 Sulake Corporation Oy. Habbo is a registered trademark of Sulake Corporation Oy in the European Union, the USA, Japan, the People’s Republic of China and various other jurisdictions. All rights reserved.”
"© 2004 – 2012 Sulake Corporation Oy." seems fake.

Pocket

Original
Aug 20, 2012
Can't Screrenshot for now, I'm using Library Computer as i have no internet But I'll Copy/Paste

[22-587244-397]: CloudFlare received a DMCA copyright infringement complaint regarding your site.
From CloudFlare 5 days ago Sender <[email protected]>

Lee_01

Jun 28, 2012
Did you personally receive the email or your hosting company?
If you received it, check the headers for IP addresses or if it got sent to your junk box. If it got sent to your junk box, it's fake.
If your hosting company sent it to you and they're one of the types of companies you see advertising habbo retro packages, they're most likely sending it to you to scare you.
Then they'll say it can all be sorted by changing servers and they pocket a profit on a lie.

Adding onto what @XenonR said, this also looks suspicious to me;

"The website in question is an “emulation” server which uses code and images for our product Habbo Hotel ( ) created and copyrighted by Sulake Corporation (hereinafter “Sulake”)."

I'm pretty sure if this was Cloudflare, they wouldn't have a clue what an emulator was. This just doesn't sound like what Cloudflare would even say.

Pocket

Original
Aug 20, 2012
users About 4 Average, Peaked about 20 Rank of retro list was about 166 Money Made: $0

EDIT: It was only up for about 2 Weeks, I Had Just finished Coding it all, etc. next Retro i make it going to use my CloudExity http proxy Instead of Cloudflare.

EDIT2: @Lee_01 I Got one as a Ticket from my host and one in my Email from Cloudflare.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread