Sulake Has Open Positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
Sulake seems to have opened up some job positions. They have opened The Following:

Senior Testing Engineer
http://sulake.com/careers/open_positions/view?id=265 said:
Sulake is looking for a skillful Testing Engineer to join our talented team of Habbo development. This is a great opportunity to develop your skills further by building viral, fun social gaming service that is played by millions of users!

We develop our products using agile methods and metric driven approaches. Each of our small, individual development teams get to work on their own focus areas, with a very high level of independence and responsibility.

We expect from you:
- Passion for testing & quality
- Solid hands on testing experience
- Test coordination/management experience is a plus for senior position
- Excellent working knowledge of different testing techniques and test types
- ISEB/ISTQB test certifications are considered as an advantage
- Working experience in test automation tools (Selenium, EggPlant, other) and/or scripting languages
- Experience or willingness for working in agile environment
- Ability to work with different kinds of people
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English

We offer you:
• Interesting work and cool technical challenges
• The best possible tools and methods
• A youthful, efficient and innovative work atmosphere
• A nice office building located in the centre of Helsinki
• A competitive salary & other benefits

If you have what it takes to drive Sulake towards excellence, please fill out our online application by the end of March 2011.

Please note that this is a full time position based in Helsinki. Remote working is not possible, and unfortunately we cannot offer relocation assistance.

User Acquisition Analyst

http://sulake.com/careers/open_positions/view?id=264 said:
We are looking for a User Acquisition Analyst to work in the US office located in El Segundo.

Sulake is an online entertainment company focused on virtual worlds and social networking. Our biggest property is Habbo Hotel, an international virtual world and social play service for teenagers, serving millions of customers in 31 countries and 5 continents. We are an agile company constantly and iteratively developing our products and processes to respond to the ever faster pace of the Internet marketplace.

This is a key position for developing consumer based understanding of Sulake's business, target group and products. You will work in the User and Market Insight team with close collaboration with other teams.

Main responsibility areas include the following:

· Coordinating the analysis (and in some cases also execution) of multiple social media campaigns, collect and report the results to team members.
· Assisting in the analysis of media buys within social networks as well as other relevant web destinations; making sure they are reported on daily basis, track spending, and work with vendors to optimize campaigns on a regular basis.
· Making sure information is available for whole company (and to partners) in easy-to-read and -understand format
· Communicating and coordinating global execution of best practices
· Preparing and presenting weekly updates on campaign results.
· Creating post-campaign analysis presentations
· Coaching relevant people to carry out local analysis and optimization work

Background requirements for a successful candidate are as follows:

· Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Maths/Stats, Economics or other related area, or the equivalent combination of education and marketing experience
· Two to four years of online marketing experience
· Good knowledge of SQL queries and Business Objects
· Working knowledge of online media buying metrics (CPM, CPC, CPA, etc.) and ability to analyze results
· Proficiency with web analytics tools (Google Analytics, comScore) and SEM tools (Google AdWords)
· Experience in Facebook and other social media KPIs.
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Excellent writing and communication skills
· A deep critical thinker – and doer
· Hard working, proactive self-starter
· Organized & highly analytical, attention to detail

We also value:

* Knowledge of survey execution tools
* Good presentation skills, fluency in English
* Experience with tools such as Google Analytics, Business Objects Enterprise
* Knowledge of social online services and youth market
* Passion for the web, social media and online games
* Comfortable and clear thinking in a fast-paced environment, efficiency in multi-tasking

In return, Sulake offers a truly international working environment in one of the world's leading social media companies, and opportunities to develop and gain experience within a global and stimulating organization.

Habbo Developer
http://sulake.com/careers/open_positions/view?id=263 said:
We are constantly looking for new professionals to join our ranks. If you are a software developer (Java / AS3), concept / game designer, graphic designer or automated testing engineer, you could be the one we seek!

Habbo is a growing community, and we are continuously developing new game mechanics and features to inspire creativity in our users, and to provide them new ways to interact with each other. The huge number of concurrent users sets its own interesting challenges to the concepts and the software development.

This is a great opportunity to develop your skills further by building a viral, fun social gaming service. Do you want to help move a 1 million daily active user social game to 10M daily?

We develop our products using agile and user centric methods. We also measure every change we make. Our small independent development teams are working around their own focus areas, with a very high level of independence and responsibility. We support our employees in their career development. For example, our employees have the ability to spend about 10% of their time on experiential learning projects.

Please note that our development teams are located in Helsinki. Remote working is not possible, and unfortunately we cannot offer relocation assistance.

All applicants must be over 18 years of age.

All Sources Site to

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Approved.
It's actually very interesting, the User Acquisition Analyst position caught my eye, as it is the only position I could be seeing myself do if I was 18 or older.
I would never work for a 'gaming'(Yea, I know they also own IRC or whatever.) company though. I wonder why they need more staff though, did someone quit, they're looking for some talent, or they need help with something.

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
Approved.
It's actually very interesting, the User Acquisition Analyst position caught my eye, as it is the only position I could be seeing myself do if I was 18 or older.
I would never work for a 'gaming'(Yea, I know they also own IRC or whatever.) company though. I wonder why they need more staff though, did someone quit, they're looking for some talent, or they need help with something.
To Be quite honest, I really don't know, I would be happy to work for Sulake if I was a programmer...

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
Tis Is Interesting
Wish I Was 18 Now Lol

I think it's quite interesting that most people in the retro "community" would actually go and work for Sulake to betray the very community that they have eaten, slept, and breathed almost their whole lives.

Livar

Now 35% cooler!
Oct 15, 2010
Josh, y'a wrong there. You don't go 'n' work for Sulake and develop awesome stuff then say, "I has a confession, I am a very naughty boy"!, no?

Reactions: Ka3

Ceejay

Aug 10, 2010
Hmm, it would be interesting to work AT Sulake, But it doesn't "Tickle my fancy" Its too much hassle if anyone worked there. Think about it;

YOu gotta keep Thinking fresh ideas to implement
You gotta work hard ( Which i hate doing :cool:)
You gotta actualy code yourself and not copy others tbh.
You can't go on retros :(

So yeh.

ALthough i have my respects for sulake, Due to them making Habbo, and without Habbo, There wouldn't be HAbbo Retro's... Or Anything so yeh. We gotta give sulake that.

But My Ovewrall conclusion;

Don't join sulake unless you want to give your Retro Life up :) And Confess you played/owned any and probably get prosicuted.

Js.

Love you all <3
Ceejay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread