Sulake had sent a DMCA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spaze

May 2, 2011
Right guys instead of having the effort to type it all out, I am thinking to re-open RetroRP and Retro Hotel after being emailed by Sulake. Please give me advice, can I open it? If I do, what will happen?

Alright, so heres the story. Recently, Rama had got a email from cloudflare, our domain security. (He didn't know that owning a Retro was illigal until now)
They forwarded a incident when someone reported us and said that they forwarded this to my domain providers as well.
And guess who it was? Suprise suprise, Sulake had just filed a DMCA against us. So we had to unfortunately close both RetroRP and Retro Hotel. However, we may be opening soon differently after all this has calmed down, and when we do, there will be no need for a competition.
We will come back much more improved and a lot of features we will no longer be a retro, we will also do our best to make sure no data is lost. Also, those that have VIP and etc will not be effected, so don't worry about that!
Thanks a lot,
Rama
Need proof?

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
I've kept off any site like cloudflare now because sulake has been using the main things people find retros on, Facebook,Cloudflare due to people using that for DDoS Protection. and Twitter, to find the major hotels. I would stay off those and make my hotel seem more private..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread