[Suggestion] Sub-Section Minecraft Pocket Edition

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
@RastaLulz

Maybe you should add a Minecraft Pocket Edition section because alot of people on DevBest most likely have Minecraft on a tablet or phone or some type of device.
This would make MCPE a topic and a easy find for people looking for good seeds and maybe learn something cool on Pocket Edition, Since it lacks the actual features of the PC Version.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
I'm sure more people probably play the PC version but regardless the root section doesn't specify that you can only talk about specific platforms for Minecraft. I'm sure if you open a thread with the thread title 'Minecraft Pocket Edition - Blah' then it'll work just fine. No need for another section.

Your suggestion should have probably been to add some sort of refrence/sticky thingy.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
I'm sure more people probably play the PC version but regardless the root section doesn't specify that you can only talk about specific platforms for Minecraft. I'm sure if you open a thread with the thread title 'Minecraft Pocket Edition - Blah' then it'll work just fine. No need for another section.

Your suggestion should have probably been to add some sort of refrence/sticky thingy.

Would have made lots more sense, using a title can work. Sorting the Types of Minecraft from XBOX to like Tablet and PC would make navigation easier though.

Users who are viewing this thread