[SUGGESTION] New smilies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
i think smilies are important in the way we try express ourself's and i think some new ones should be added

some like these,

8l7kIUjAeyXz.png
-
iIsPUb9jeyXz.png
-
I4kXqiHxeyXz.png
-

if anyone thinks any other should be added or agree with me, post below

Mastah

the funny thing is \r\n i did
Oct 25, 2010
  1. You clearly want this forum to be a troll forum with shitty troll images
  2. You clearly don't like the normal smilies
  3. You clearly don't give a fuck about the consequences this forum is going about to have.

Wassim

Sep 22, 2011
  1. You don't like the facepalm part
  2. You wan this forum to turn out to a troll fest?
  3. You clearly want Josh to replace the old smilies with these heck no!

1. facepalm.jpg , srly..
2. no i want to be able to express my self further
3. where did i say i wanted him to replace anything?

Mastah

Oct 25, 2010
Wassim:

Sorry for not explaining you but i just don't like all these Meme smilies they really fuck up the forum and there is no way they should be added for what you are willing to do for it anyway.

Jaimie

Fuck no Gangnam style is getting fucking annoying and making smilies about that really would ruin the forum because it's good as it is and we don't need new fucking smilies though lol.

Wassim

Sep 22, 2011
Wassim:

Sorry for not explaining you but i just don't like all these Meme smilies they really fuck up the forum and there is no way they should be added for what you are willing to do for it anyway.

Jaimie

Fuck no Gangnam style is getting fucking annoying and making smilies about that really would ruin the forum because it's good as it is and we don't need new fucking smilies though lol.
Like title say's it its a "suggestion" and if you dont like them all you had to do was vote against them
i dont see why post?

Mastah

Oct 25, 2010
Like title say's it its a "suggestion" and if you dont like them all you had to do was vote against them
i dont see why post?

Ok, in this case It's a good suggestion but not just these smilies because they take away anything off this forum therefore you could just make some normal smilies and post them up that would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread