[Suggestion] New Colors [Post Count]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
Hey,

So, I think Josh should add a post color for stuff like 750 posts, and 1,000. I am seeing a lot of yellow people no (500+ Posts), and I think it is time for a change. ^^

Just my opinion.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
I like the way it is right now different colors would make no difference.... but riots on the forums for a color.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I can remember this being suggested a bit ago, and I think Josh did approve of it, but was waiting for users to have higher post counts before this change is made. - But users are now progressing, so I'd say yes, but per thousand post count or so.

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
Nah, you just don't want to look like piss.
No, It is because of a lot of people with 500+ posts. Before, I use to be one of the only piss colored people. Now there are a lot of people with it. Just thinking we need a change.

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
I think so, but Y U ALL WANT JOSH TO WORK? HES A VERY BUSY MAN AND UR ALL DISTURBING HIM

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
OFT: BigDawg Has Replied.

ONT: Lmao I thought it would have been a no also Sub needs to be bought so the forums can stay up.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Woo, I was correct - Threads like this should be checked with the search tool before posting. - Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread