[Suggestion] Humble Bundle sub-forum under Gaming Discussion

Wassim

♕ The Awesomeness Within...
Sep 22, 2011
Hello Devbest,

Introduction
I have made a few suggestions in the past year but only a few selected were ever considered, and so i have decided to make this thread as its highest quality as i can make it. In this suggestion thread i will be explaining what is Humble Bundle for those who haven't a clue and why i think it would be a great addition to the forums.

What is Humble Bundle?
humble-bundle-logo-horizontal1.png
Humble Bundles is a website that offers a bundle of games at a reduced cost, The best thing about Humble bundle is that YOU the buyer get to decide who the money from which you have paid goes to. For example in this picture i decide to donate a certain amount to the developers and a tip to the Humble Bundle staff.
4w2yXoU.png

Some more specific info.
Price - The minimum price you have to pay to receive the steam keys is only $1, You usually receive over $100-$200 worth of games, If you do not wish to pay anything you will still get a copy of the game but no steam activation keys.
Payments - From what you can see up above there is a wide range of accepted payments. Which makes life easier for a wide range of people
Games - Once you purchase a bundle you will have access to game keys for Steam, There is also an android game section which i will not go into details now.
The site -

Why should we add a HB Sub-forum? Can you post under the normal Gaming discussion section?
I feel like adding it under Gaming discussion section wouldn't be a great idea, Having its own sub-forum means that we can keep it clean and related only to Humble Bundle. This will also let people engage in gaming experience and so and so, It will boost the amount of posts in the gaming section and most importantly people will have fun doing so

Who will look after the sub-forum?
I myself i'm willing to volunteer to post the weekly bundles as well as weekly gaming discussions in relates to the weekly games. But for better a Mod such as @Canadian who already mods the Gaming section could post the weekly bundles and such and such.

Think this is a good idea? Make sure to like this post and vote on the post to show your support.

@RastaLulz

Users who are viewing this thread