Suggest some chat up lines!

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
You know if your pissed (Drunk), which Donkey being a Geordie, Rasta not drinker, Donkey will get Rasta off his tits, depending on if you go to a good club, you wont need a poncy chatup line

Lol thanks! Havnt drank in 2 weeks actually!...yeah I think rasta will have to get pissed...

Also I can talk to women..like hi..just thought this tread would bring some Lulz in ^^

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Lol thanks! Havnt drank in 2 weeks actually!...yeah I think rasta will have to get pissed...

Also I can talk to women..like hi..just thought this tread would bring some Lulz in ^^

Bull!!!!11 Ya I can imagine Rasta not being able to walk lool.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Rofl that'll probs happen!

Lol jk I talk to girls when I'm out :p

But you never go out...?

However, just go the the Red Light District in Amsterdam, no need for chat up lines. Make sure you bring your money, trolol. Dutch chicks are hot as hell, if you tell them you have money, they will suck dick.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
But you never go out...?

However, just go the the Red Light District in Amsterdam, no need for chat up lines. Make sure you bring your money, trolol. Dutch chicks are hot as hell, if you tell them you have money, they will suck dick.

He does? lol
-
Lol, look@how cool you are, paying chicks to suck your dick.

Jian

Resident Weeb
Contributor
Sep 2, 2011
I can imagine you bending over a stove in the kitchen. But i don't see the stove. (From a very old movie).

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Guy: What time is it? *while holding iPhone*

Girl: Can't you just look on your phone?

Guy: Yeah, I just thought you were cute and wanted to talk to you.

BOOM!

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Just tell her if she wants to see your mansion when she's drunk. Obviously will say yes and when you take her to that shitty hostel just pretend it's a mansion -- she'll obviously fall for it!

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
Conversation comes naturally. I have seen myself plan out conversation for hours. And they never start, or never start when intended, and when started never go as planned. Go with the flow bro.

Users who are viewing this thread