Styling is messed up

Status
Not open for further replies.

olliedean

ollie.cool
Jan 28, 2013
I got so annoyed at it that I switched to BrainCMS (which worked). I just want to use RevCMS, but all skins decide to f**k up the styling.

You must be registered for see images attach

I have used this skin on my old retro, and it worked, so don't try say its a broken skin.
Any help is appreciated.

Also, my client won't load anymore. It did at first, then I changed to a .net domain and it f**ked up. I edited external_variables, external_override_variables, config.php, client.php.

Joe

am batman
Jun 10, 2012
The skin works, although I don't recommend it.
Try resetting your cache it looks like the change in themes has messed up a lot of the styling. Make sure you have a cms_news table in your database as well.

olliedean

ollie.cool
Jan 28, 2013
The skin works, although I don't recommend it.
Try resetting your cache it looks like the change in themes has messed up a lot of the styling. Make sure you have a cms_news table in your database as well.
I have tried on my Computer, my phone, my vps and my brothers computer and its all the same.
I tried clearing cache on chrome and on cloudflare, no luck.

Joe

am batman
Jun 10, 2012
It doesn't look like the original release tbh, it's not the proper one we used at Hablore anyway (my old hotel).

Try using it from here,

The index/staff pages aren't like in this release so try that.

olliedean

ollie.cool
Jan 28, 2013
It doesn't look like the original release tbh, it's not the proper one we used at Hablore anyway (my old hotel).

Try using it from here,

The index/staff pages aren't like in this release so try that.
Thats the one I used.
The Index page didnt look like that for me either except from now. On my previous hotel it worked perfectly.

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
What RevCMS release are you on?I'd try changing my global.php file or something like that forgot Rev structure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread