Storing Registration Entries? Connecting client to Server?

funkystrainz

Oct 12, 2016
The first thing I'd need to be able to do is store user accounts to my database, so there is an avatar to appear when the client does eventually load.

I'm not sure how to configure a client.php to load on my server, with a flash container containing the game, from the emulator package I have chosen to use for my hotel, even without the features, such as the nagivator, trading system, catalogue, etc.

I'm only able to access either scripts in XML I can open Virtual Studio, or .exe apps i'm unable to execute on mac, in the contents of my download. I've been recommended a Virtual Machine to be able to launch the game file on mac, but don't see how I'd be able to sustain a hotel off a free software with little to no protection, that isn't meant to work on my system.

I have a phpMyAdmin database with the corresponding information for one of the edited versions of PlusEMU. When I have formed the connection from my database to the content pages on my server the web will submit back to my database, I'll have a place to submit registration entries to and from, but if client that loads in php, is it made up of .swf's, how would I get the .swfs to correspond with/respond to my Emulator? I have a select few CMS's I have yet to decide on but would like to know I have a working set up, as far as the database, also, remembering information from the game itself and having the right content in my pages that I could use to store registration entries from, on my server, goes .

I've watched a few tutorials and had a little bit of help configuring my database. This will be my first time owning a retro & I am not looking for someone to set one up for me, but if there is something I am missing, physically or in my thought pattern, please comment on the thread or get in touch with me.

I am able to inbox users & I also have Skype (although its my email as my default username) & teamviewer.

If anyone has any experience they can offer or inform me on a step that may be required or missing, before I'm able to move forward, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
FunkMasterFlex NoScope420

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
The first thing I'd need to be able to do is store user accounts to my database, so there is an avatar to appear when the client does eventually load.

I'm not sure how to configure a client.php to load on my server, with a flash container containing the game, from the emulator package I have chosen to use for my hotel, even without the features, such as the nagivator, trading system, catalogue, etc.

I'm only able to access either scripts in XML I can open Virtual Studio, or .exe apps i'm unable to execute on mac, in the contents of my download. I've been recommended a Virtual Machine to be able to launch the game file on mac, but don't see how I'd be able to sustain a hotel off a free software with little to no protection, that isn't meant to work on my system.

I have a phpMyAdmin database with the corresponding information for one of the edited versions of PlusEMU. When I have formed the connection from my database to the content pages on my server the web will submit back to my database, I'll have a place to submit registration entries to and from, but if client that loads in php, is it made up of .swf's, how would I get the .swfs to correspond with/respond to my Emulator? I have a select few CMS's I have yet to decide on but would like to know I have a working set up, as far as the database, also, remembering information from the game itself and having the right content in my pages that I could use to store registration entries from, on my server, goes .

I've watched a few tutorials and had a little bit of help configuring my database. This will be my first time owning a retro & I am not looking for someone to set one up for me, but if there is something I am missing, physically or in my thought pattern, please comment on the thread or get in touch with me.

I am able to inbox users & I also have Skype (although its my email as my default username) & teamviewer.

If anyone has any experience they can offer or inform me on a step that may be required or missing, before I'm able to move forward, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
FunkMasterFlex NoScope420
So first for protection i recommend cloudflare and a VPS (OVH SELLS THEM). If your client doesnt load make sure your swfs are linked correctly.

Also if everything is set up correctly the users that registered will already be in your db.

funkystrainz

Oct 12, 2016
So first for protection i recommend cloudflare and a VPS (OVH SELLS THEM). If your client doesnt load make sure your swfs are linked correctly.
everybody knows about the free cloudflare SSL. You just need a site that the web can read for it to be useful. I have a working server & database I need to be able to test on before I go spending money I don't have on something I'm not sure will work. Why didn't you mention where the swfs would be linked to? The server? That would lead to the client?

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
everybody knows about the free cloudflare SSL. You just need a site that the web can read for it to be useful. I have a working server & database I need to be able to test on before I go spending money I don't have on something I'm not sure will work. Why didn't you mention where the swfs would be linked to? The server? That would lead to the client?
their in htdocs you need to edit external_variables and external_texts

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016

Also if everything is set up correctly the users that registered will already be in your db.
Nice for you to help him, but first CloudFlare is not good even for something in their price range, and secondly OVH has bad security. 100 of their servers was recently infected. Both are overrated.

Users who are viewing this thread