Still Needing Help

opinionswrest

Jan 6, 2020
Hi

Still looking for a fix or help in fixing the arcturus catalog search, using the mybobba catalog so loads of customs anyone able to help with a fix so when you search the actual correct item displays

DDDDec

Tongue Boxing Champion 2023
May 30, 2017
my search for plus is fixed i matched all the xml to db aswell as using the original furniline names that are in the xml aswell so maybe u need to do that?, this maybe not the issue for you but i know most peoples xml/dbs for catalogues are fucked to shit so try going through each one and matching the same furniline names and furni names

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
You need to match up the offer ids and the only real way to do this is with a script as I’ve explained before.

You can manually do it too but that’s a lifetime project.

DDDDec

May 30, 2017
You need to match up the offer ids and the only real way to do this is with a script as I’ve explained before.

You can manually do it too but that’s a lifetime project.
Vouching the lifetime part im still not done :) after a couple weeks not even done doing the original habbo furni LOL

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
Vouching the lifetime part im still not done :) after a couple weeks not even done doing the original habbo furni LOL
Surely a php script would work? Something that grabs the offerids and updates the db /using a simple MySQL code 😁 I may be wrong, but don’t see how that wouldn’t work.

DDDDec

May 30, 2017
Surely a php script would work? Something that grabs the offerids and updates the db /using a simple MySQL code 😁 I may be wrong, but don’t see how that wouldn’t work.
Its useful but not resourceful, no point wasting time making a script for one time use.

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
If you're adding more furniture, especially a bulk batch, it has multiple uses. I run it everytime I add a batch of furni so they work with search too but I also use an auto generator for sqls and furnidata so its necessary

Users who are viewing this thread