Steampunk furniture [RELEASE]

Dann

ohi
Jan 26, 2013
Another furniture release by me. This has the brand new steampunk furniture and a pixel poster which I didn't release the other day.
Screenshots:
If someone could provide one of these I'd appreciate it!
Phoenix SQL's:

BcStorm SQL's:

Furnidata:

Download:

I'd appreciate a like too, don't really get any of those on my furniture releases. As I have said on one of my previous releases, likes do encourage me to do more releases.
Any problems, PM me.

Olly_

Oct 21, 2011
Screenshots? :)

EDIT; Didin't see that bit at the top there.. I'll try it out later!

Dann

ohi
Jan 26, 2013
THIS IS NOT BCSTORM
You obviously don't know what these are. They are furniture which you load into a database to put onto your hotel. I did not say at any point that this was BcStorm Emulator I just gave you the sql's for the bcstorm version of this furniture facepalm.jpg

Blaze

Web Developer
Feb 24, 2011
Please Fix Sqls like.. catalog_items and furniture. there not coded properly. i get errors in Navicat,

Dann

ohi
Jan 26, 2013
Please Fix Sqls like.. catalog_items and furniture. there not coded properly. i get errors in Navicat,
Which ones are broken? If it's the phoenix, probably because you are using "D0wnf4ll".

Blaze

Web Developer
Feb 24, 2011
No i'm using navicat, vps, Phoenix db with Phoenix Emu 3.11 also using revcms habbo theme!

steno

Feb 18, 2011
Anyone got the header images and icon images and teaser image aswell please, that would be great thanks

Ultra

Posting Freak
Jan 7, 2011
Teaser
catalog_teaser_steampunk.gif

Header
catalog_header_steampunk.gif

Icon
icon_180.png
Released by someone else on a rival forum.

Users who are viewing this thread