PC Steam Currency Help

Vanish

Rising Java Developer
Dec 8, 2013
Okay so recently i've been in france and italy, i purchased a 40 steam card from france and now i'm back in lebanon.
When i tried to buy DayZ it said "There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance." Can someone help? The game is in USD and the money in my Wallet is in Euros.. any fix?? Respond asap, i need dayz D:

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
I found this : "I found the solution. The country in your Steam Profile must match the the store's region view. For example I'm living in Italy, so each time I open the store, the region is set to Italy (IT), which is Euro currency. But the currency in my Steam wallet is in USD, so to work out is I change the country displayed on my Steam Profile to United States of America. Then, I use this link which changes all the games' currency into USD, which matches my Steam Wallet. Now I can buy whatever the heck I want :p hope this helped " EDIT: Or you could write a Steam Support ticket just explaining your situation they should respond in a couple of days and hopefuly exchange your currency.

Users who are viewing this thread