Stay away from this person

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liam

discord.gg/hivehub
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
I've seen a few posts from members on the forum lately, regarding someone called "Bank/Won/Vip" deleting their hotel files. Don't trust or even bother engaging with this person.

My first experience with this person was when I used to own a retro myself, and it looks like they're still around. They seemed like a normal player and then would randomly have a 'personality switch' after a short time, whisper "faggot" etc and then disappear under a new alias. They also have multiple emails and discord accounts that they use.

Wasn't too bothered when it was aimed towards me personally, but now others in the community are being affected.

You must be registered for see images attach

Some of their accounts: @n4te @bank @jew @coin @trap @yacht @f4gg0t @fastalt
Other names (too many): zach, jay, alex

They also catfish as other people in the community, so be careful.

Johno

:: xHosts :: www.xhosts.uk
Sep 12, 2011
Catfish LOL

If they want to play that game, my inbox is open :D

AMG

Dec 7, 2014
@Liam I can’t thank you enough for this post. And I’m glad I’m not the only one, it is beyond a joke what he does, each time before he’d block me, it’s always - “Aussie faggot” then blocks me.
This is honestly part of the reason why people give up on creating hotels, the money that gets wasted on the hard work and the time that goes into it. It’s bullshit man, and I’m fucking over it.

Enough is enough and this kid needs to be stopped immediately.

He knows best of showing his narcissistic ways I’ll tell you that I really don’t understand what good he gets out of continuously fucking people over.

JSingDreams

Jan 23, 2024
Yeah, dude has multipersonality disorder or a sociopath.
He's stalking my posts. He found my new domain in a comment section and decided to join my new retro just to be disrespectful and racist.

Last edited:
Reactions: AMG

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
Sounds a lot like this dude who went by the nickname 'Krews' a few months back, was doing the same shit lmao. Its sad there are people in the community like this, it's a wonder why so many people give up and just leave.

That being said, you aren't a real retro owner until somebody has fucked you over real hard:D

paswrd

Jul 31, 2012
Hmm it makes me wonder... I had a user join my hotel a few months ago under the username(s) ShittyHotel, Dogshithotel. Then proceeded to leave profile comments "faggot" on my user homepage.
Post automatically merged:

Hmm it makes me wonder... I had a user join my hotel a few months ago under the username(s) ShittyHotel, Dogshithotel. Then proceeded to leave profile comments "faggot" on my user homepage.
Guess posting about it triggered the mentally insane. Love a good troll so this shit doesn’t really trigger me.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-31 at 10.13.45 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-31 at 10.13.45 PM.png
    50 KB · Views: 58
  • Screenshot 2023-12-02 at 6.51.13 PM.PNG
    Screenshot 2023-12-02 at 6.51.13 PM.PNG
    35.3 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_7404.png
    IMG_7404.png
    172.8 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

AMG

Dec 7, 2014
Post automatically merged:

Guess posting about it triggered the mentally insane. Love a good troll so this shit doesn’t really trigger me.
yep, that's him and he recently hopped on my hotel by the user 'six' calling my team faggots lmfao.

Liam

discord.gg/hivehub
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013

haHAA

• Haha

AMG

Dec 7, 2014
Just an update, he’s still going lol this kid must have a lot of issues.

JSingDreams

Jan 23, 2024
I find it funny at this point.
He doesn't have the guts to face anyone.
He also has no records of owning a decent retro, so ignore his comments.
All he knows is how to delete databases.
Eventually, he's going to fuck with the wrong person.

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
Just an update, he’s still going lol this kid must have a lot of issues.
never seen anything more embarrassing in all my life

Liam

discord.gg/hivehub
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Just ignore him and block. Most importantly don't trust anyone too easily, even if they are more knowledgeable than you. I recently noticed a case where someone known in the community was settling up hotels for people and/or helping them, while stealing their files at the same time, then claiming to have made it and even releasing it as their own.

I'll close the thread to prevent anymore replies, but it will remain viewable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread