Static Hub's Website (COPIED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Causem

Aug 8, 2012
I take absolutely NO Credit for this. This is for a friend wanting to use this for his Habbo Fansite, & I just decided to share it. Well here you go -
Screenshot
Go to for a live version you lazy punk, or set this up.​
Setup
Copy & paste from Zip file, DONE!​
Download
CREDIT GO TO STATIC HUB​

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
Nice clean Habbo theme. Something you don't see very often. Good Release.

Causem

Aug 8, 2012
Thanks, I really didn't do much but get the main pictures, make some pngs', fix the image links, change all "Static" to "Habbo", I take full credit for images that arn't already on statichub & the Habbo Hub logo

KimStar

Habbo Guardian
Feb 18, 2012
I sure want to use this. Does it have any SQL ? contact me please. im ready to pay if it works at my hotel.

Ecko

23:37 [autobots] -!- eckostylez [[email protected]]
Nov 25, 2012
I sure want to use this. Does it have any SQL ? contact me please. im ready to pay if it works at my hotel.
As far as the I can see from the zip file it does not look like it uses any SQL. Dunno why they have .php extensions when almost every file is basic HTML.

I have a heavily edited version of HabSysv2 by m0nsta. that is great for fansites.

Ecko

Nov 25, 2012

that's how it was when blah hotel closed. I also have the much more updated one using a template that Tommy/Xoberful/Admiral used (and tried to sell on here). That one contains a little more stuff and isn't as buggy.

Damon

Aug 13, 2012

that's how it was when blah hotel closed. I also have the much more updated one using a template that Tommy/Xoberful/Admiral used (and tried to sell on here). That one contains a little more stuff and isn't as buggy.
I loved how, he tried to sell your work :rolleyes:

KimStar

Habbo Guardian
Feb 18, 2012

Its looks okay

Does it has SQL and whats the price

Ecko

Nov 25, 2012
I loved how, he tried to sell your work :rolleyes:
I know he stole the template from somewhere. He was using HabSys but didn't know how to add anything else, so I gave him all my edits as well as create a bunch of other stuff like the marketplace.

Its looks okay

Does it has SQL and whats the price
It has SQL and there is no price. I will put it up a little later.

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
I know he stole the template from somewhere. He was using HabSys but didn't know how to add anything else, so I gave him all my edits as well as create a bunch of other stuff like the marketplace..
Yeah Ik about him stealing template. Any1 would know that... :)

passpass

Oct 6, 2011
Good work Cameron, keep it up, you don't see many.

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache Server at blah.autobots.biz Port 80
I wonder why I am forbidden lol.

Causem

Aug 8, 2012
:L w.e tom, & no This doesn't use SQLS, what SQLS would It use & for what? it's just basic Html with iFrames. It doesn't need sqls & this really never ever will be updated cos it's just a copy code of source on site. I have no idea how the site really looks nor how to make it, I don't care :)

Causem

Aug 8, 2012
yeah, any other thing is better than this crap, :L I did it for someone, this was just how it started off, He has the full shit in php & sqls, has full Site editor & shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread