Starting out

Expiry

Anarchist
Apr 25, 2013
I've been playing habbo since I was 11 (lol) and started retros early January last year. I've been every staff position, and finally, I've grown bored with it. I've owned at least 7 or 8 hotels by now, all getting to about 20+ or more daily. I've just grown tired of running them, and I want to become a developer for them.

I really want to be making my own index pages, cms themes/edits, and eventually my very own custom cms from scratch. I think I need php and html, but I don't know. I've tried codeacademy and I didn't really learn from it. Also tried the w3schools and that didn't help at all.

Any links, personal experience, or just anything in general that you can give to me, is very appreciated!

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
There have been made a lot of threads like this. I recommend you looking trough those because they have some really good awnsers.

Kalt

May 13, 2013
Codeacademy and w3schools helped me out a lot when I first started but as you said you've tried then clearly they haven't worked for you.

- This is pretty good to see how it's actually done.

Dayron1234

Rapnameiszero,cuzIhavezero,toleranceforidiots
Jun 30, 2010
There's thenewboston, he is a great teacher and all his lessons are free. Check him out at thenewboston.org . You'll learn a lot from him.

Users who are viewing this thread