Starting A YouTube Channel

Flockmore

May 24, 2013
I've always liked creating and editing videos and posting them on to YouTube for the whole world to see. I like doing all kinds of videos which people would like to see now and then. So i've started my own YouTube channel up and i'm going to post all types of videos like tutorials, advertisements and other stuff.

Check out my new YouTube channel:

It's my own production sort of thing and i've already made my own video introduction from scratch which you can view on my official channel. As everything on the channel is brand new, please support me by liking my first video and maybe subscribing?

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Uh, you should really not make a YouTube channel that has Habbo videos. You'll attract an audience full of kids for one. Two no one will find the videos interesting.

Show us something else and I'll consider subscribing, regarding how interesting it is.

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
A Habbo based YouTube channel?

Let me know when you get 1,000,000 subscribers!

/sarcasm

If you are going to do a gaming channel, do it with a real game.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
You can have a go, try proving everyone wrong but I highly doubt people will like watching someone else play Habbo.

Mariaah

May 25, 2013
If you're going to open a YouTube channel and want to actually have subscribers do something entertaining.

youtube channel for habbo is heka quer

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
I would much rather see videos of Gamings rather than "How to set up RevCMS 1.9.9.9", but that is just my opinion.

EngeldesTodes

Deutsch Techno-Freak WIR SIND EIN
Feb 21, 2011
Try and mix your videos instead of having all habbo videos on there cause that not getting you the subscribers like mine i try and mix my videos and change the colour of your background it looks dull and boring you show me a good video on there that is not got anything to do with habbo stuff i might consider subsribeing you.

Users who are viewing this thread