Started a designing team

Rossco

Sep 2, 2011
Hey there, I've had this designing team for a while, but I stopped it in 2010, I think now is the time to start Designing again, so I have designed a logo, and a Signature for my designing team. I'm at the moment designing the site.

Prices

Logos: £1
Website Templates: £5
Forum skins: £4
Forum Signatures: Free

Sorry if you think it's overpriced but it's not really.

Lee_01

Jun 28, 2012
I'm glad you're doing the signatures for free if they're the same as your one. That exact one can be done on :p

Back to the topic; could you post some logos or screenshots of your website designs.
It'll help sell much more if you show some examples whilst the website is under development. And make sure you don't use free logo making sites too, be original if you're charging :) same with forum skins and website designs.

Lee_01

Jun 28, 2012
Post some of your work.
Judging by your signature these are free from the web. Generators.

I just checked on that link I posted, they do forum skins and website designs. So it'll be interesting to see what he comes up with, if anything. Don't want anyone to be scammed, it would be nice to see some spectacular original ones.

Sallaz

Feb 26, 2013
I'm glad you're doing the signatures for free if they're the same as your one. That exact one can be done on :p

Back to the topic; could you post some logos or screenshots of your website designs.
It'll help sell much more if you show some examples whilst the website is under development. And make sure you don't use free logo making sites too, be original if you're charging :) same with forum skins and website designs.

Haha, busted. Anyways, if you guys want professional GFX Forum SIGs done. PM me for more details, and what you want on it!

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
Share some of your work. Judging by your signature, there is a generator online for that.

Lee_01

Jun 28, 2012
Conveniently the signature has vanished after several exposure comments. Coincidence? I think not!

Rossco

Sep 2, 2011
Look, guys, I don't do the signature, a guy named, Drake does them, Yes I did the signature on Webestools, But I don't do sigs. I never have done, therefore it's not exposure, I'll post some work in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread