Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
[2:01:00 PM] Alam: Please add me as a contact
[6:02:07 PM] -Vinnie Talotta: -Vinnie Talotta has shared contact details with Alam.
[6:02:21 PM] -Vinnie Talotta: hi
[6:02:23 PM] Alam: Hey it's me, Humpixel from Devbest.
[6:02:30 PM] -Vinnie Talotta: ok
[6:02:42 PM] Alam: Do you have goldbars on habbo?
[6:02:50 PM] -Vinnie Talotta: yeah you need any?
[6:02:54 PM] Alam: Yea :/
[6:03:04 PM] Alam: How many do you have?
[6:03:05 PM] -Vinnie Talotta: how many are you interested inn buying?
[6:03:17 PM] Alam: how many do you have?
[6:03:47 PM] -Vinnie Talotta: i have over 247 left
[6:03:57 PM] Alam: hmm
[6:04:02 PM] Alam: alright you mind going on habbo
[6:04:04 PM] Alam: and showing me them?
[6:04:35 PM] -Vinnie Talotta: im not getting on right now
[6:04:41 PM] Alam: when?
[6:05:48 PM] -Vinnie Talotta: well id have to go to my other house cause habbo locks my account cause of the lock.
[6:06:02 PM] Alam: hmm when will that be?
[6:07:13 PM] -Vinnie Talotta: this weekend of next weekend, is when i have plans to go.
[6:07:35 PM] -Vinnie Talotta: People don't usually ask me to see them before hand lol
[6:08:24 PM] Alam: lol
[6:08:30 PM] Alam: how can habbo lock your account..
[6:08:45 PM] -Vinnie Talotta: It's a safety lock feature they added a awhile back.
[6:08:52 PM] -Vinnie Talotta: You can only login from a certain ip
[6:08:58 PM] -Vinnie Talotta: (the ip you enable it on)
[6:09:02 PM] Alam: ..
[6:09:15 PM] Alam: How'd you do that?
[6:09:34 PM] -Vinnie Talotta: settings..
[6:10:01 PM] Alam: I don't see that on my settings.
[6:10:08 PM] Alam: I don't think you're able to do that.
[6:11:11 PM] -Vinnie Talotta: you are (facepalm)
[6:11:27 PM] Alam: ..
[6:11:42 PM] Alam: You're stupid.
[6:11:50 PM] Alam: and you will remain banned on devbest.
[6:13:01 PM] -Vinnie Talotta: Yeah,, I am so stupid..
[6:13:05 PM] -Vinnie Talotta: I am so banned..
[6:13:11 PM] Alam: Bye

Is this a JOKE!? facepalm.jpg
This forum is majorly for Habbo Development and he does not even know of this, with that he calls me an idiot and says I am going to remain being banned on DevBest.
Choose your staff better josh, ( )
Feel like im on a shit hotel with such immaturity and idiocy.
I claim this to be a suggestion.

Alam

shietttt
Jul 3, 2011
You are not able to do such thing on habbo which refers of you trying to scamming me, and I didn't ban you but I could see why you shall not be unbanned.

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
Lawl Alam, you can do it.

Code:
https://help.habbo.com/entries/21561137-introducing-the-account-safety-lock

Alam

shietttt
Jul 3, 2011
I didn't know, guess It's a a mistake of my part. Still he tempted to sell me the goldbars and never told me about him not being able to access his account at the time, I still wouldn't claim is legit.

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
He can still get on a show you he has 247, he just can't trade them.

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
I didn't know, guess It's a a mistake of my part. Still he tempted to sell me the goldbars and never told me about him not being able to access his account at the time, I still wouldn't claim is legit.
No he told you he could not do it there and then and he could do it at the weekend :L nothing wrong with that

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
You are not able to do such thing on habbo which refers of you trying to scamming me, and I didn't ban you but I could see why you shall not be unbanned.

Here is a couple things.
You are not able to do such thing on habbo -
trying to scamming me - highly doubt any of the staff here would do shit about a user being scammed. therefore if staff was scammed cant do shit too. AND REALLY? I'm a developer, a nooby developer, but still one. As if im going to ruin my little reputation.

I didn't ban you - really?facepalm.jpg
could see why you shall not be unbanned. - facepalm.jpg
1- Cannot ban me if I was already banned facepalm.jpg
2- Cannot say why you see why i shall not be unbanned when i am not banned facepalm.jpg
do i need say more? facepalm.jpg

i do not believe i stressed "facepalm.jpg" enough.

Alam

shietttt
Jul 3, 2011
Here is a couple things.
trying to scamming me - highly doubt any of the staff here would do shit about a user being scammed. therefore if staff was scammed cant do shit too. AND REALLY? I'm a developer, a nooby developer, but still one. As if im going to ruin my little reputation.

2- Cannot say why you see why i shall not be unbanned when i am not banned facepalm.jpg

You are banned.. from the shoutbox.

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
No he told you he could not do it there and then and he could do it at the weekend :L nothing wrong with that

I find it as a utter fucking insult to be told to show. Don't trust? Don't attempt to buy. I am a respected trusted Habbo Player.
No I am not giving away my main habbo account name, due to me being linked with retros and finish faggots roaming the forums. 
You are banned.. from the shoutbox.
I am going to have a more painful death from that than this...
391485_131917946950500_1219342_n.jpg

Reedz

#1 Baller
Jul 9, 2012
ahahahha, I get proper idiots like that giving it the all. I've been staff on Habbo..

"Username?"
"ChrisRockerz19Rockz19"
nahh you havent mate, your registered 4 days ago ;)"

ahahah :D

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I banned him from the shoutbox, for spamming/sending really long messages (as spam). - @OP, you put me into tears when you spoke about maturity. Ahaha.

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
I banned him from the shoutbox, for spamming/sending really long messages (as spam). - @OP, you put me into tears when you spoke about maturity. Ahaha.
my 1 long message > SkeetEmUps 3 messages in a row ?

facepalm.jpg

Alam

shietttt
Jul 3, 2011
He can still get on a show you he has 247, he just can't trade them.
I'd love for him to do that, if he actually has the 247 goldbars I'd leave the case and will admit that he was right.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
my 1 long message > SkeetEmUps 3 messages in a row ?

facepalm.jpg

Yes, your '1 long message' was greater than 'SkeetEmUps 3 messages in a row' - thank you for admitting and clearing that up.

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
I'd love for him to do that, if he actually has the 247 goldbars I'd leave the case and will admit that he was right.
I like how you delete some posts.
I believe posted something after looking at my link, which i like his post because it proved this statement wrong, as for you too.

Alam

shietttt
Jul 3, 2011
I like how you delete some posts.
I believe posted something after looking at my link, which i like his post because it proved this statement wrong, as for you too.
What are you on about? I didn't delete any posts, prove to me that you have the 247 goldbars as iTes0 stated you are allowed to while the account being on lock and I'll retire the case admitting that you were right.

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
What are you on about? I didn't delete any posts, prove to me that you have the 247 goldbars as iTes0 stated you are allowed to while the account being on lock and I'll retire the case admitting that you were right.
This thread was not intended for discussion on that. Why are YOU going off topic.
This forum is majorly for Habbo Development and he does not even know of this, with that he calls me an idiot and says I am going to remain being banned on DevBest.
Here is a couple things.

Alam

shietttt
Jul 3, 2011
This thread was not intended for discussion on that. Why are YOU going off topic.
Thanks for admitting that you tempted to scam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread