Staff Page Avatar out of proportion.

SwiftyGT

Oct 4, 2013
Hey guys, Last post of the night.

On the staff page it says i'm staff and that's fine, one thing wrong though the avatar picture is out of proportion to the layout of the staff page.

*Screenshot*

If anybody could help ASAP it would be great.

Thanks guys!
-Dylan

SwiftyGT

Oct 4, 2013
You're not gonna learn if you give up. It's really not that hard once you find out where everything is.
Good point, I'd be fine with it all if I had housekeeping, but I don't have that I have to do it by folders or the database, which makes it alot harder.

Expiry

Anarchist
Apr 25, 2013
If you find your folder theme, it should be named Habbo or something, all of the files named (filename).php is that page. Whatever is in me.php is on your /me page and same with community.php and /community.

Housekeeping is RevCMS's only fault. It is a bit tricky to setup but once you've learned its easy.

SwiftyGT

Oct 4, 2013
If you find your folder theme, it should be named Habbo or something, all of the files named (filename).php is that page. Whatever is in me.php is on your /me page and same with community.php and /community.

Housekeeping is RevCMS's only fault. It is a bit tricky to setup but once you've learned its easy.

I use Pheonix for my retro, will it still work if I put this RevCMS on my retro aswell yeah?

SwiftyGT

Oct 4, 2013
Yes. You've been using RevCMS though.
Ahh okay, and btw I found my staff.php file and all the rest of em, I'll just run through this tut and see if it works.

*Edit* All the comments on that link saying it doesn't work and gives them 404 errors afterwards.

So now what do I do with my staff.php file.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread