Recruiting Staff for an up-coming hotel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stalin

Some people are cunts, oh well.
Aug 17, 2013
Hello DevBest!
I'm on the lookout for some staff for a brand new, updated and almost bug-free hotel running on my own touched up version of Swift Emulator.
We're not up yet, but hopefully we'll be up within the next week or so. I'm hiring numerous staff members to take on important roles in the hotel, most important being co-owner.

As co-owner you'll NEED to be required to have the following;
-Be over the age of 14. Even if your maturity level is high, sorry but that's just the way it is.
-High understanding of how retros work.
-High level of grammar.
-Good communication skills.
-Get along with others easily.

If you have them, you have a high chance of becoming co-owner if interested.
Some other skills you don't need but could come in handy are;
-Know any web development/programming language.
-Able to sort out any problems on the hotel.
-Able to bring some users to the hotel.

I'll primarily be the 'technician' as such and I won't be talking too often in-game as I will be working on further developing Swift Emulator. I'll also be able to pay for the server bills, as money is not an issue. I'm hoping the hotel gets fairly big, yes I know Sulake will become a hassle if the hotel does get successful, but I'm willing to give it a shot and take them on. Like I said, money is not an issue. (People now-a-days get too frightened off by Sulake and give up with just a single DMCA takedown notice). I also may not be online AS often as other hotel owners might be on their own hotels because I have UNI to attend and I have some exams coming up (I may just wait until they've passed to get the hotel up).

Other ranks I'll be looking for are Moderator and Community Manager.
These ranks do not need an overly massive description of what is needed, so reply to this with your skype and I'll tell you about them over skype.

Anyways. If you believe you'd suit any of these ranks, either send me a PM (not sure if possible), reply with how you think you'd benefit the hotel or just reply with your skype and we can get talking.
Thanks,
Exophyte.

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
Im very interested in this job as I know lots of things about retros and my skype name is dan10kent where we can talk more bout this I can code php and c# c++ so custom pages and emulator work I can also do

Stalin

Aug 17, 2013
I've already had quite a few people message me trying for Co-Owner and the task of selecting whom should be chosen is hard. I'll add you shortly so we can discuss it more. Thanks for your interest.

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
hm.... Might try community manager since you look like you have your stuff organised.

Stalin

Aug 17, 2013
Great! I'm looking forward to hearing more from you. My skype is 'anticlimacticlife' if you'd like to add me we can discuss over it, or simply just send me a PM.

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
Hmm I am interested for technical side (cms wise) and also manager/moderator side.

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
Hi, I am interested in running the hotel with you.
Add me on skype so we can talk further about this.
Divine.Mic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread