Staff Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevBest

Apr 25, 2011
Hello,

Seeing that the forums are getting more popular everyday, and the amount of new members participating in the community is increasing - I have added new members to the team. This will hopefully ensure the forums are kept clean and in order.

First off, I have hired both and as section moderators. The reasoning behind this should be quite obvious - they have helped keep the forums clean on a daily basis for the past few weeks. They are also quite mature, and fitting for the job. has been assigned to all Habbo Hotel sections, and has been assigned to the "Coding, Internet, & Technology" section.

As for , he has been assigned as Super Moderator. I have done this because seems to be very active, and giving him free reign over all sections seemed fitting considering how much he does. This will hopefully ensure that all sections are clean, along with the help of and section moderators. He will also be able to take care of various other things when and I are not around.

Last but not least, I'd like to say thanks to for helping us out as a moderator. Without him, the Habbo Hotel section would have been a mess.

Best regards,
RastaLulz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread