Request Staff Badges

Status
Not open for further replies.

n4te

zzz
Oct 27, 2014
Hi graphic artists. Can somebody please design me a set of badges? If so, It'd be very appreciated. I have no custom template or anything, just use the generic "Habbo Staff" badge. I'll give you a list of the badges needed below. Thanks in advance!

- Elite Owner
- Elite Manager
- Elite Administrator
- Elite Moderator
- Elite Intern

Thanks again!

iGlenn

:)
Jul 21, 2015
This is off topic but i never understood the need for multiple staff badges? Why not just have one badge to represent the entire staff? and maybe another for your intern rank.

n4te

zzz
Oct 27, 2014
This is off topic but i never understood the need for multiple staff badges? Why not just have one badge to represent the entire staff? and maybe another for your intern rank.
My staff team would rather have multiple badges, to display their individual rank on the hotel. Thanks for your thought, though. I may do that, I'll just store the extra badges somewhere, and use them for something else.

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012
Having different staff badges for each rank is beneficial in many ways. For instance, it allows users to know what they're rank is without tabbing out the client.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
You could use the same badge and rename it x amount of times, having different descriptions for each badge.

jordanyoung

Apr 12, 2012
Private Message me I can make you them here is some for example:
H2uEJtY.png
BRbUgBe.png
vj4y60O.png
puSs4Im.png
yxNHATU.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread