Feedback Staff Badges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitro

http://habbihotel.us
Mar 5, 2016
Hi DevBest,

As Habbi is about to open, I would like to ask you guys for some feedback regarding these simple badges that I modified/made. There are two batches of staff badges.

First Batch: Fresh/Boon Templates
0dDBhFT.png
HIcXx5U.png
7yb2344.png
JvDm6fT.png
RBjTpfV.png
oYlP3WA.png
w3mjejb.png
r5bd3F0.gif

Second Batch: Former Boon Templates
j7e1Fxd.png
phgNlyn.png
YW99Ifh.png
Azcaxmt.png
Yglt0EA.png
pFhFQLH.png

Some additional badges that I made :)
jlXpDBQ.png
1SoLrDM.gif
vOHXhRV.gif
AQwBj2o.png
HOQhZa0.png

And yes, didn't just copy and paste them. I took one template and modified the text and colors. I did that for the staff badges. For the additional badges, okay I only modified the text. ;P

The main feedback I'm looking for is which batch of staff badges I should use. I understand that I'm not the best graphics designer, but I hope you can provide some pings on which batch is better :)

Feel free to check out my Imgur !

Hope to hear some of your feedback!

NathanCarney

Need Retro Help? PM Me
Jun 15, 2015
Nice and I was gonna join habbi but I can't being I own stormrp with Kyle and I will be owning habion soon also. Keep up the good work!

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
Hi DevBest,

As Habbi is about to open, I would like to ask you guys for some feedback regarding these simple badges that I modified/made. There are two batches of staff badges.

First Batch: Fresh/Boon Templates
0dDBhFT.png
HIcXx5U.png
7yb2344.png
JvDm6fT.png
RBjTpfV.png
oYlP3WA.png
w3mjejb.png
r5bd3F0.gif

Second Batch: Former Boon Templates
j7e1Fxd.png
phgNlyn.png
YW99Ifh.png
Azcaxmt.png
Yglt0EA.png
pFhFQLH.png

Some additional badges that I made :)
jlXpDBQ.png
1SoLrDM.gif
vOHXhRV.gif
AQwBj2o.png
HOQhZa0.png

And yes, didn't just copy and paste them. I took one template and modified the text and colors. I did that for the staff badges. For the additional badges, okay I only modified the text. ;P

The main feedback I'm looking for is which batch of staff badges I should use. I understand that I'm not the best graphics designer, but I hope you can provide some pings on which batch is better :)

Feel free to check out my Imgur !

Hope to hear some of your feedback!
I love being the bearer of harsh words, so I'll say that they're pretty basic edits. Not very special and not too much editing in all reality. I do like the second batch of boon templates, they're pretty neat. Would be better if you made something more edited or even something original, goodluck.

Nitro

Mar 5, 2016
Nice and I was gonna join habbi but I can't being I own stormrp with Kyle and I will be owning habion soon also. Keep up the good work!
Hope to see you around on Habbi. Thanks for the feedback.
I love being the bearer of harsh words, so I'll say that they're pretty basic edits. Not very special and not too much editing in all reality. I do like the second batch of boon templates, they're pretty neat. Would be better if you made something more edited or even something original, goodluck.
I was thinking about that too. These may serve as temporary ones. I might try to make some original ones. Thanks for your feedback!

Neil

Jan 30, 2016
What is the software you use to make badges cause I might need help opening one soon. Great badges tho

Nitro

Mar 5, 2016
Way too impatient for that little pixel editing shit. Kudos to you.
Haha yeah, I never got to trying to make my own original badge. I will try though. Thanks for your feedback babe.

Liam

discord.gg/hivehub
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Keep it up Nick, practice makes perfect. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread