Applicant Staff Application For Hiring Hotels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DylanSuperDillo

Jul 1, 2011
Moved to Habbo Hotel Recruitment- Ki
My full and legal name:
Cody Ryans

Location & Time Zone:
Malaysia,Kuala Lumpur. GMT +8

Playing Hours:
I would be on for at least 5-8 hours a day.I will be available for 24 hours on the weekends,holidays.
I am quite busy,but I will try my best to be online at least for 1-4 hours.

Why You Should Hire Me As A Staff:
I shouldn't say you should choose me over anyone else, due to the fact that I think everyone should deserve a chance. If you know your knowledge about whatever it is your trying to do, I don't see much harm in allowing that person to test their skills. But if I were too say anything like that, it'd be because my activity and my dedication towards getting things done. If I feel there's something I NEED to do to better myself or something I'm apart of (This community) I'll do it. Even if that means I'd be the only person working to achieve that. Seeing as a lot of people applied as a staff, a lot of them well known members of the community who have a lot of knowledge of what they're doing, I wouldn't say choose me over any of them. They deserve it just as much as I do, but that fate lies in the Head Administrative's of a certain hotel's decisions.Furthermore,I know how to run things and act maturely in situations that require it, such as moderation.I believe that i'd be a good candidate because I know the ins and outs of things here in the Habbo World as a normal user.I've been an active Habbo user since in the mid-late 2008,lurking the forums such as DevBest before I registered however, so I have been around for a while, through all the moderator and rule changes, from a newbie to an experienced person.Besides that,I can work well in a team, I actually know from experience that I work better with a team of people who know the same amount or more than me, because I love to learn new methods of doing things, and I think that becoming a staff at a certain hotel would increase my knowledge for a lot of things, increase my maturity a lot more and give me a different outlook on how things are run here.

My Reason Why I Want To Be A Staff:
My main reasons for becoming a staff is to do my part in the community. I've done some bad in the past towards the server and I feel I'm obligated to fix that by helping now to prevent people from doing what I've done before. I like helping people out in the server. I'm a hardworking person who can get things done when I put my mind towards it and I try to help out the community the best I can. I feel, by becoming a staff I can help people who are being harrassed by those breaking rules and fix the problems.. By becoming an official staff, I also feel I can bring a better real life experience too those who I encounter with problems, helping them get past the problems. I would like to prove myself as a caring,responsible,obligative person that could be relied on.

Previous Experience:
I've been playing Habbo Retro since 2008, I have gained ALOT of experience on various staff ranks.I've been a moderator & super moderator on various other hotels, as well as running my active Habbo Retro website,HabGiga(HabGiga Was Closed On 4th Of May Due To Lackings Of Cash).getting around 80 thousand page views a day(on the facebook page of my previous hotel).

By being accepted on your hotel as a staff, I could bring many active and dedicated player to your hotel.I'm familiar with ALL basic,advanced rules in the Habbo World, and I know right to wrong. I bring common sence too the staff team, which sadly, some people lack.(No offense to anyone, but it's true.) I also bring another willing and helping hand. The more help I can bring the server and it's members, I'll do it.

Thank you for your consideration.
Kind Regards,
Cody Ryans.

Reedz

#1 Baller
Jul 9, 2012
This is one of the best application threads I've seen on DevBest. I really do hope someone see's this and expand with you in their team as I can see you being a big dog one day, I wish you luck!

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
Great app. Sad to say most retros only come for techs.

Ex Post Facto

Decode

Jul 15, 2012
I apologize for bumping this thread up a 12 days but I thought that it was important. This kid copied a decent chunk of the application from Jonteh's application on a different forum.

Reactions: 404
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread