staff abusing power

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pro

Insane in the midbrain.
Oct 14, 2010
Babbo you can cry about it and moan about it but it's not going to work. It's exactly what Jam said it's Josh his site and he doesn't seem to care about his users much so it's his problem not ours. Anyway he's not going to get more members with this but that ain't our problems.

Pro

Insane in the midbrain.
Oct 14, 2010
I still don't care, you don't understand why you've been banned from the shoutbox. You where either talking Habbo related non-sense in the shoutbox. Or you where talking shit in the shoutbox and it's a perfect reason to get banned from the shoutbox actually. I don't mind being banned anymore the unban will come for itself anyway so I'm just gonna enjoy it while I'm able to.

Now stop crying about being banned. It's just how this shit goes around and nothing's really going to change and that's what we'll have to accept in the end of the day!

BabboV2

Mar 31, 2014
I still don't care, you don't understand why you've been banned from the shoutbox. You where either talking Habbo related non-sense in the shoutbox. Or you where talking shit in the shoutbox and it's a perfect reason to get banned from the shoutbox actually. I don't mind being banned anymore the unban will come for itself anyway so I'm just gonna enjoy it while I'm able to.

Now stop crying about being banned. It's just how this shit goes around and nothing's really going to change and that's what we'll have to accept in the end of the day!
im not even banned LOOOOOOOOOOOL

Pro

Insane in the midbrain.
Oct 14, 2010
Then why would you moan about being banned in your previous replies. Makes obvious sense that you've been banned of the shoutbox and I'm not telling them wrong because I would ban such person as well. Talking Habbo related shit in the shoutbox is not allowed I'm not saying that you did that but most of the people are banned from the shoutbox for a reason ( Me for example ). So I don't mind at all!

Pro

Insane in the midbrain.
Oct 14, 2010
Well don't moan about it, it's your own fault. You've brought it that way and when you keep on talking about it then you're just going to make it worst son.

BabboV2

Mar 31, 2014
would you shutup and play habbo and stop critisizing people u lowlife piece of carp maybe be nice to people and you wont get banned

Staff on most forums think they are amazing and can do whatever they want because they have a shiny name and badge, get over it.
I TOTALLY AGREE

Last edited by a moderator:

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
@DrPepper23 you and @Negativ were both banned from the shoutbox for being a pair of immature kids, arguing over useless shit and calling each other every name under the sun. You were abusing each other. If a new member comes to devbest and sees you two arguing in the shoutbox and the staff do nothing about it? what are they going to think?

As for all the others moaning about being banned.

@Quackster your list of screenshots inspired me, yet when you was staff you had a personal problem with brackson and banned him at every opportunity you could with or without a valid reason. I have a list of screenshots aswell

@Deion Josh put the no habbo talk in place but as @Sledmore said, he allows it. If the shoutbox is dead and no other discussion is taking place I allow it, however if others do then come to discuss other things I then stop the habbo talk

If you get banned from the shoutbox, PM a staff member, making threads will result in you being banned longer

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread