SSO Exploitation

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
At the minute, I'm in the process of 'fixing' the SSO Exploit that RevCMS has with its SSOTicketEvent.cs by using Sledmore's fix on the following thread:

The dilemma I face is that when I adapt SSOTicketEvent.cs to the fix sledmore provided, it doesn't allow me to connect, though saying 1 user online. If I revert back to the Exploited SSOTicketEvent.cs it works? Does anyone know the fix for this?

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
At the minute, I'm in the process of 'fixing' the SSO Exploit that RevCMS has with its SSOTicketEvent.cs by using Sledmore's fix on the following thread:

The dilemma I face is that when I adapt SSOTicketEvent.cs to the fix sledmore provided, it doesn't allow me to connect, though saying 1 user online. If I revert back to the Exploited SSOTicketEvent.cs it works? Does anyone know the fix for this?
All PlusEMU downloads (even R1) have this fix in the emulator, you’re not replacing the whole file with what he said are you? Just replace the class.

ashe

Jun 6, 2019
All PlusEMU downloads (even R1) have this fix in the emulator, you’re not replacing the whole file with what he said are you? Just replace the class.
Just the method is enough, hell even the conditional checks would do. Would be cool if OP could post his class though, so we could see what's going on.

Code:
if (sso.Length < 15)
    return;

I would suggest copying from to avoid any confusion. You don't need the null check since length would do that for you.

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
I did replace the class, it just never did anything. I'll try @ashe way and get back to you's.
Post automatically merged:

Tried ashe's way and yet again, didn't work. Stuck on 76% and then said 3 users online.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread