IDK
Dec 6, 2011
The way he died though... :/

-> ->

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
They killed him?!

Oh. My. God - The new dog looks ugly and probably won't have the chemistry Brian and Stewie had.

lepos

Dec 11, 2011
He already affected Stewie, watch the latest episode.
It's not about how he's affected Stewie, Brian and Stewie had their own chemistry, very old chemistry they've known each other for ages!

Meg should have died haha.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
It's not about how he's affected Stewie, Brian and Stewie had their own chemistry, very old chemistry they've known each other for ages!

Meg should have died haha.

I agree, Brian and Stewie did have a good/best chemistry but the new Dog (Vennie), already made his place in Stewie's heart, i'd say it's a beginning of a new wonderful friendship, unless "somehow" Stewie manages to create a time machine (which he failed at since he couldn't find some parts), and yes i totally agree, Meg should have died instead.

WHERE2WATCH

I HAVEN'T WATCHED IT, CRIES.
You haven't seen it and you posted this "spoiler" thread?

lepos

Dec 11, 2011
I agree, Brian and Stewie did have a good/best chemistry but the new Dog (Vennie), already made his place in Stewie's heart, i'd say it's a beginning of a new wonderful friendship, unless "somehow" Stewie manages to create a time machine (which he failed at since he couldn't find some parts), and yes i totally agree, Meg should have died instead.
My problem is not really that he has made a place in Stewies heart, it's that Brian/Stewie was the last funny dynamic on Family Guy, the other couple is Peter/Quagmire but they're nowhere near as good.

Hopefully this new dog is funny.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
just gonna go cry in a corner..

I'm not sure if Stewie quit making that time machine once he never found the parts or not, because they never showed him trying again, but i sure hope he does! Family Guy sure won't feel the same without Brian.

Also, whoever wants to watch the episode:

Adrian

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2012
I'm not sure if Stewie quit making that time machine once he never found the parts or not, because they never showed him trying again, but i sure hope he does! Family Guy sure won't feel the same without Brian.

Also, whoever wants to watch the episode:
Thank you kind sir!

Users who are viewing this thread