Spastic Centre Video

TheJoshy

PlusHost.org -> GOGOGO
Jul 4, 2010
I'm sharing a video that my uncle is in (Cain) who was diagnosed with Cerebral Palsy.

I am very proud of his achievements, as he is now Chairman of the Disability Council of Australia.

He was also 3rd in the world for archery. I am very proud of my uncle, and it really goes to show that nothing can stop you. He's very successful, successful than the majority of non-disabled people.

He's improved so much lately, I mean... now you can not even tell that he is a 'spastic', he has a limp but you'd think he'd have hip problems... not a mental disability.

He's a good guy.

Cerebral Palsy Alliance said:
Cain was born in Sydney, three months premature. Given medical technology then, it's somewhat of a miracle that he is alive at all. He was diagnosed with cerebral palsy soon after. After spending most of his childhood in Papua New Guinea, Cain returned to Australia and graduated from the University of Sydney with a Degree in Economics and Masters in International Studies. Cain has been highly successful in his area of business and is a graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD). In 2011, he was elected chairman of the Australian Disability Council. Beyond his professional career Cain squeezes in competitive archery and for nearly a decade was ranked in the top 50 Paralympic archers. He is currently taking a break from competition to spend quality time with his wife and young daughter, but intends to defend his national title again in 2012.

Variable

Beastly Member
Mar 20, 2012
How the fuck is this humour, and it wasn't even intended as humour.

I'm sharing a video that my uncle is in (Cain) who was diagnosed with Cerebral Palsy.

I am very proud of his achievements, as he is now Chairman of the Disability Council of Australia. Get fucked.
Someone merge this.

I didn't mean it in that way, sorry to get you offended.

Users who are viewing this thread