SpamZilla

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Could it be possible to implement a Spamzilla for the MMORPG Server Files since no Habbo related content can be posted there since some Habbo posts are spam, it would be handy to have that section since some members like a little debate on Habbo and the rest of the MMORP.

Thanks.

Ari

Sep 29, 2010
Could it be possible to implement a Spamzilla for the MMORPG Server Files since no Habbo related content can be posted there since some Habbo posts are spam, it would be handy to have that section since some members like a little debate on Habbo and the rest of the MMORP.

Thanks.

i suport your idea i like to spam about habbo shiz >;]

Bazinga

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2010
Isn't Spamzilla regular to be about ANYTHING therefore that also applies to Habbo? If I'm wrong then it would be a good idea because I do see a lot of spam about Habbo..

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
It's a terrible idea IMHO, people would just go spam 'OMGz iz hatez when hotel down', 'lame hotel dont go!', 'omgz i was bannez for nuthinzzz'.
And because of that it would give it that noob warz feel forums such as Otaku gives. 'AB00ZE!'.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
If you'd like to discuss something regarding to Habbo in a civil way, use the main section.

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
I think that this is a bad idea, as the Habbo Main section is moderated so that only useful topics can be shared. If the topic isn't worth posting in the main section, it shouldn't be posted at all.

Isn't Spamzilla regular to be about ANYTHING therefore that also applies to Habbo? If I'm wrong then it would be a good idea because I do see a lot of spam about Habbo..

No, there is a specific rule that you can't post anything habbo-related in the SpamZilla Section.

Users who are viewing this thread