Recruiting Space Hotel! need Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 11, 2014
if you are Interested PM me. i will not accept if you are under 13 years old. if u wanna ask something, PM

What can u bring to Space :

*Requirements : can set up IIS and Professional. know about HTML and good coder

Last edited:

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
Too brief, it wanted a good tech, the thread would have had to been a lot more detail

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
About me
Description: I am currently employed as a Supervisor, and I am a Senior in high school. This is how my week plays out:
ITnBQhp.png

Unless I work until 10pm, most of the time I will be online until 10pm unless other plans. Which is not very often.

Experience

Owned: Aeon, Habyo/Cloud, Touch, Echo, EchoRP, Evo, Lunar
Tech: Freeze, Drift, Habzoom, Devious, Alpha, Labbo
Made Customs For: Hendo, Azure
Helped: League, uHabbo, Habstar

Skills

Programming Languages: Little C / Java / HTML / PHP
MySQL - Coding pages and features / Fixing Errors
Pixel Art - Includes: Customs, Banners, Images, Habbo.swf Edits

What I can do for you

Technical advice/assistance
Set up/maintaining hotel
Security analysis/advice (proxies, what not to do/what to do ect)
Creating new features
CloudFlare/DNS/Nameservers Setup
Fixing Exploits/Coding

What I do not do

Do not except me to be coding new commands in C in like 2 hours. If I learn how to code it takes time to develop and understand C
Work miracles - If someones booting your hotel offline at 10gbp/second and you're not running a proxy, don't look at me to magically fix it.
Poof players out of mid air - This is the 'dont bring me offers like ill hire you if you bring 10 people' line.

What I ask of you/your hotel
Be active, if you are the owner of the hotel you should be online more then anyone else. You should be wanting to achieve more then just 2 users daily. I tech in my free time, and I don't ask for money doing it so don't bitch at me for not being online 24/7 and working 24/7, I do a lot of work and if something needs to be done I do it. I also want you to have a VPS and a proxy and cloudflare at minimum, i do not like working and being attacked. If you don't know how to do this I can do it :)

What I don't want
Hotels on EpicHost
Hotels on Web Hosting

Copied right from my application post :)

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Don't be Jelly because I can develop *- You can still have a tech I am not looking for owner position

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
hahahaha marley, im sorry m8 to let you down but knowing how to set up a retro in IIS doesnt mean you can code lad. Neither to let the owners hopes down, the retro will fail as it has a owner that doesnt know what hes doing. If jay joins in you guys have a chance to succeed as hes not that rusty and he should be owner instead of you marley as hes more experienced in retros but other than that simply dont open a retro for the fact you can set one up. Its easy to set it up but for a retro to succeed it needs unique and new shit that attracts users not the same ye old retros you can download in devbest. Take this as a advice. Goodluck!

Tails

Go the fuck to sleep.
Jan 11, 2014
@Tails
Well, It wasn't me because I dont even know who you are.
[12/15/2014 2:32:39 PM] Ryanz - Vikes.TK & Space Hotel Owner: Oh, ok.
[12/15/2014 2:33:15 PM] Ryanz - Vikes.TK & Space Hotel Owner: I am sorry but the spot has been taken hwoever we do need a Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread