Recruiting Someone to set up a hotel with. ( On A VPS).

Hethod

Feb 12, 2011
So the reason why I'm looking for someone to set up the hotel is because I've never really want to set up a hotel on my own it's just boring to to run a hotel on your own and so I've decided to set up my hotel with someone. And I think you all understand what I'm saying here.

Anyway I'm having a VPS ( Virtual private server ). And I'm looking for someone who's maybe able to edit a RevCMS theme for me or who's able to edit or give a UberCMS edit for me it doesn't matter as long as it's giving the users a good experience and as long as me as well as the people are happy and comforable with me.

Last edited:

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
I'am up for it if you'll have me!Revcms!

Hethod

Feb 12, 2011
Dicks:

I'm not going to pay anyone for editing a CMS or what not so you can forget that.

Wicked:

You can send me a PM with your Skype username.

Hethod

Feb 12, 2011
No I'm not going to do it on my own. I don't want to so if anyone is still interested please say so I'd like too talk about it.

Reply ASAP.

Hethod

Feb 12, 2011
I've had the luck before but that person isn't online anymore so I'm not able to ask him anymore that the reason why I've made the thread. Not paying for set-up that's a utter waste of time to be honest nobody's going to do that.

Dicks

Feb 9, 2014
I've had the luck before but that person isn't online anymore so I'm not able to ask him anymore that the reason why I've made the thread. Not paying for set-up that's a utter waste of time to be honest nobody's going to do that.
I offer all of my services for pay. You may not know me as this is a throwaway account, but I am capable of making a successful hotel, which includes being able to edit and fix any open-source CMS or Emulator. I'm not going to be posting on this thread anymore, so PM or email me if you have any other questions.

Hethod

Feb 12, 2011
Not even going to pay anyone to set up something that anyone is able to set up and is able to succeed actually it's a waste of time. The reason why I'm not bothered to edit my own CMS is simply because I'm incapable of doing such thing and whenever I'm trying I get comments that the CMS is just ugly and that it needs fixing and that's why I'm offering someone co-owner as to be able to do that for me and as for whatever a co-owner needs to do.

Anyway I don't wanna send you a private message neither a mail because you require paying which I'm not going to do. I need the money to pay the server bills and to pay the other bills.

Data

Posting Freak
May 19, 2013
Not even going to pay anyone to set up something that anyone is able to set up and is able to succeed actually it's a waste of time. The reason why I'm not bothered to edit my own CMS is simply because I'm incapable of doing such thing and whenever I'm trying I get comments that the CMS is just ugly and that it needs fixing and that's why I'm offering someone co-owner as to be able to do that for me and as for whatever a co-owner needs to do.

Anyway I don't wanna send you a private message neither a mail because you require paying which I'm not going to do. I need the money to pay the server bills and to pay the other bills.
I don't see why you can't install IIS, PHP & Mysql yourself and just use revcms instead of asking people to do it for you.

Hethod

Feb 12, 2011
Are you really having a Hard time reading. I'm able to set up IIS MySQL on myself but I need someone who's able to edit RevCMS & UberCMS for me. Is that so hard to understand?

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
Just to clarify he's looking for someone to setup a hotel with him, as in owning it with him. It'd be dumb for him to pay someone to set it up for him then for them to leave him abandoned without help for future references. It's a big difference due to the fact that he is looking for someone to stay not for someone to come set it up and leave him. Most site owners have partners, so i'm not sure what the problem is but why complain if you don't want the position?

On other hands, I'd be happy to adjust a theme to how you like it & support any problems to my knowledge (may vary due to not setting up an emulator in awhile, though the CMS is all the same). Doing it for the experience, no position required. ;)

Hethod

Feb 12, 2011
Deion:

You're exactly thinking what I'm thinking here, I'm not gonna pay someone to set up a hotel for me because I'm able to do such thing myself. But what I'm looking for is someone to co-own the hotel with and someone who's able to edit a for example Habbo RevCMS theme or who's able to edit a UberCMS for me and sure he's not gonna get paid for it but he sures gets a position in the staff team and I'd like to aquire that and would do anything to make that person happy with what he's done for the hotel.

I'll be glad to have you around Deion. I'm also glad that someone is understanding me and that someone is finally knows what I'm meaning. So if you have Skype or such then I'll be glad to add you on it and then we're able to talk it further there. However you want it we can talk it out.

I'm really looking forward to our experience.

Users who are viewing this thread