Recruiting Someone to set hotel up with.

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
So let's start off that the reason why I've deciced to set it up with someone is because I don't want to be the only one running a hotel. There's always someone who've helped you out with it and that's mostly the reason why I've decided to search for a co-owner.

So I've already got the VPS and everything but as said before: Looking for an co-owner to run the hotel with. So you can drop your Skype here or drop it on Private message. Or we can discuss it further over Private message does not matter just send me a message and we'll talk it out.

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
So let's start off that the reason why I've deciced to set it up with someone is because I don't want to be the only one running a hotel. There's always someone who've helped you out with it and that's mostly the reason why I've decided to search for a co-owner.

So I've already got the VPS and everything but as said before: Looking for an co-owner to run the hotel with. So you can drop your Skype here or drop it on Private message. Or we can discuss it further over Private message does not matter just send me a message and we'll talk it out.
Get on Skype -_- You havent been on for like days xD

Hangout

Nov 11, 2011
I can do it add my skype : joshua.medina8
I own this :
But closed =)

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
@

I deleted that skype because people kept resolving and ddosing my new skype should be: OVHSystems

@Joshua Medina

My skype is above if you're still interested then please add me and we'll talk it out there.

Hangout

Nov 11, 2011
@

I deleted that skype because people kept resolving and ddosing my new skype should be: OVHSystems

@Joshua Medina

My skype is above if you're still interested then please add me and we'll talk it out there.
Well you add me : joshua.medina8 i dont have a Skype at my Laptop =P

BTW i have a domain : hangouthotel.net i closed it because no VPS wanna use my CMS and edited Swift ?

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
I've added you on Skype just waiting for you to accept my friend request. Hopefully not taking too long.

Users who are viewing this thread