Recruiting Someone to open a hotel with me

WockoLad

SELECT * FROM `lads` WHERE `username` = 'WockoLad'
Dec 24, 2014
Hey, I'm Jamie.

I've been in the Retro industry since 2009 and I have created tons of retros, some successful some complete garbage.
Anyway, I want to open a new hotel.

I have the funds for a Dedicated Server, not VPS fuck that pmsl.

Eitherway, i'm studying rn for GCSE's meaning I don't have time to run the hotel and secondly develop for it.

If your interested for an owner rank alongside me then comment your Skype down below.

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
If you're still looking to run a retro, i've added you both on skype.

Refer to my thread

Alright there's something wrong with my Skype, it hasn't come through of your add, when I get home i'll check on my laptop, where are you from so I know what timezone you're in?

Kiwi

Feb 8, 2017
Still looking? I started playing habbo in 2005 and got perm banned in 2006 after getting rich and I was pissed off and that's when I found retros, I haven't played habbo or retros in at least 7 years and a whole lot has changed since but I am interested in helping

Ethical

PixelRP.
Nov 30, 2016
Loads of experience in developing and running retros/roleplays. Had many successful retros.
Languages, C#, C++, PHP, HTML, CSS, Java, jquery, Python, Ruby, Javascript.
Message me for more info on skype @ zDermo.

Last edited:

Zaka

Programmer
Feb 9, 2012
Do you even HTML bro?
OFF T: Hahaha a modification of "Do you even lift bro?" I like it!

ON T: I'm a developer and I'm currently developing a cms, ZoneCMS to be more precise, there is a dev thread right here on DevBest. If you are interested you could join, if you pay for servers and so on, I can handle the development. It would be good for the CMS aswell to go live, easier for people to find bugs or, get a feeling of what might be missing. If you are interested add me.

zaka.h95

Robbo

Cooked unit
Jan 5, 2013
Loads of experience in developing and running retros/roleplays. Had many successful retros.

VisualBasic doesn't count

Popie

Aug 30, 2011
I am very interested. I have been playing and experimenting with retros for around 9 years. I have many connections; if needed. My skype is my email which is [email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Velaski

winner
Aug 4, 2015
If you believe him you're drunk! He doesn't even know what a integer is in maths.

Users who are viewing this thread