Recruiting Someone to make me a RevCMS Habbo Theme (Paying £££)

WockoLad

SELECT * FROM `lads` WHERE `username` = 'WockoLad'
Dec 24, 2014
Hello,

I'm no expert of editing & making RevCMS Themes.

I have edited Habbo Themes before but they looked ewwwww...

I'm paying £10 PayPal.

I would like a Non Expoitable Habbo Theme with a Housekeeping.
And I would like a Live Demo or Screenshots before I pay.

If you'd like to do this then please add me on Skype for more infomation:
MrWocko912

I would pay more but considering it's RevCMS and a edit rather than making a CMS from scratch.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I could fix it up abit cause the CMS is actually really nice.

and it was heavily edited trust me hardly anyone has this cms
First of all, it has force index voting which is AGAINST the rules of findretros, 2nd of all the loop is coded incorrectly and causes a redirect loop on upgraded Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. I doubt he would want something you edited when you can't even get the vote to work right.
Also this is the most highly used RevCMS the only thing different is the background images LOL.

Sep 10, 2015
First of all, it has force index voting which is AGAINST the rules of findretros, 2nd of all the loop is coded incorrectly and causes a redirect loop on upgraded Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. I doubt he would want something you edited when you can't even get the vote to work right.
Also this is the most highly used RevCMS the only thing different is the background images LOL.
Redirecting loops due to no news.

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
From my knowledge which might be a little outdated but I doubt rasta updates rules because he's so perfect that his rules are spot on first time. The rule isn't forced index voting but it's if it goes from fineretros directly to voting. if you go to the habbo retro's link directly (not through findretros) it's fine if it makes you vote.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
From my knowledge which might be a little outdated but I doubt rasta updates rules because he's so perfect that his rules are spot on first time. The rule isn't forced index voting but it's if it goes from fineretros directly to voting. if you go to the habbo retro's link directly (not through findretros) it's fine if it makes you vote.
Well if findretros directs you to their website, but your website has voting on index then its obviously force voting -_-

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
Well if findretros directs you to their website, but your website has voting on index then its obviously force voting -_-
Incorrect.
If I setup a listing on findretros (FR) then I can set the link to: MyWonderfulRetro.com/FRindex, it's a special index just for findretros, where there isn't voting
but if some one types MyWonderfulRetro.com into their browser then it goes to an index where it does have voting.
It's a very simple concept...

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
Incorrect.
If I setup a listing on findretros (FR) then I can set the link to: MyWonderfulRetro.com/FRindex, it's a special index just for findretros, where there isn't voting
but if some one types MyWonderfulRetro.com into their browser then it goes to an index where it does have voting.
You are allowed to forcevote your website, but the link you provide in your page settings, so that when you click the beautiful banner, it must not redirect to our voting page, if you set it up correctly.
EX:
I visit findretros.com/page/Localhost once i click the banner it can not redirect to findretros.com/vote/Localhost, but has to go directly to the site (localhost/?novote)

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
You are allowed to forcevote your website, but the link you provide in your page settings, so that when you click the beautiful banner, it must not redirect to our voting page, if you set it up correctly.
EX:
I visit findretros.com/page/Localhost once i click the banner it can not redirect to findretros.com/vote/Localhost, but has to go directly to the site (localhost/?novote)
Literally the same thing I said.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Incorrect.
Oh alright , I thought you couldn't have voting on your index AT ALL, and it had to be when they click Register or Logged In / Client.

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
Oh alright , I thought you couldn't have voting on your index AT ALL, and it had to be when they click Register or Logged In / Client.
I think that wasn't allowed, but the rules changed at some point?

Funsolit

Mar 15, 2012
11089b10d764d9c1e73d9a161a9bdc23.png

43ac4a477c2b3541cf5ee79519429b63.png

pm if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread