Someone is hacking my hotel

Lohex

Freelance Graphics Designer
Jun 30, 2011
They're able to change stuff in the Database and the htdocs files?!?! anyways to prevent this?

He sent me this image
rmdqO7J.png

xSeanx

~ps3~ ~Gamer~ ~Add thehacker0005~ ;)
Jun 13, 2013
You Sure its a problem with your Sql Manager? someone probably Ratted Your Computer lol if So you have to restore it again . i think.

xSeanx

Jun 13, 2013
its not hack to Hack a vps if you did not change password.? someone can get the ip from client.php under host unless you use a proxy? if not that i Dont know how someone can hack into it. Edit you running Xammp on a vps Change to Natvicat. more secure

Lohex

Freelance Graphics Designer
Jun 30, 2011
I am using navicat, but I have to connect to the database from the phpmyadmin on xampp lmao..
its not hack to Hack a vps if you did not change password.? someone can get the ip from client.php under host unless you use a proxy? if not that i Dont know how someone can hack into it. Edit you running Xammp on a vps Change to Natvicat. more secure

xSeanx

Jun 13, 2013
you have to Connect to the database with phpmyadmin ? lol install iis on the vps and run natvicat and delete xammp Lmao But Yeah man i Dont if Everything is good I Dont how they can Hack it

Users who are viewing this thread