Some Questions

SiiJei

Aug 8, 2012
Sorry for my last thread , I have solve the problem by unchecking the port on my skype .
Now , my questions are .
1. Where do i get my mysql database ?
2. I have this problem when I just imported holodb .
check here :
3. What is VPS for ?
4. How do I change the domain ?
But please answer my 2 and 1 question please .
thanks in advance.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
1 ) Normally comes with the emulator..
3 ) A VPS is where you host your hotel, it's much better than being hosted on your pc.
4 ) What do you mean change? Buy a domain and point the dns settings/nameservers to your host/website.

SiiJei

Aug 8, 2012
3 ) A VPS is where you host your hotel, it's much better than being hosted on your pc.
4 ) What do you mean change? Buy a domain and point the dns settings/nameservers to your host/website.
1.) Where Do i find my Mysql database info ?
3.) How Do i host my self ?
4.) Where Do I get my Nameserver ?

Waleed

May 28, 2012
1. It typically comes with the EMU you download.
2. Find a tutorial explaining how to create a Habbo Retro on your PC, believe me, you'll find plenty.
3. Once you get a domain, delegate your DNS Zones to the IP you're hosting the hotel on.

SiiJei

Aug 8, 2012
1. It typically comes with the EMU you download.
2. Find a tutorial explaining how to create a Habbo Retro on your PC, believe me, you'll find plenty.
3. Once you get a domain, delegate your DNS Zones to the IP you're hosting the hotel on.
How Do i put my hotel online ? I have maded a hotel , just dont know how to make it online

DwightJunior

Please don't judge me!
Nov 18, 2011
Sorry for my last thread , I have solve the problem by unchecking the port on my skype .
Now , my questions are .
1. Where do i get my mysql database ?
2. I have this problem when I just imported holodb .
check here :
3. What is VPS for ?
4. How do I change the domain ?
But please answer my 2 and 1 question please .
thanks in advance.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Download Mysql 5.*.* then open up navicat or phpmyadmin then import the sql from your sql file in you emulator file, be sure to edit your config
2. Try use another database.sql from another release or emulator
3. A Vps is something that you can run your site off 24/7 with out worrying about your computer network getting attacked
4. i dont know what you mean by how do u change the domain, you can buy a domain from godaddy.com

Users who are viewing this thread