Some problems with swfs! & Group Badges!

Vinster

We are Anonymous. We are Legion.
Feb 11, 2016
Hey devbest, i have a few problems just wondering if someone could help me fix i have added a list of the problems. with screenies.
thanks in advance

1. Room Promotions. i was told i can edit the names in the external_vars looked up and down that folder and could not find it anywere here is a screenshot of what i mean!

2. Group badges i have changed badge-fill to habbo-imaging and cleared cache ect and my group badges still do not work i edited the links to pull the group badges in the external_vars but they still do not work :/ here is a screen shot [ iwas told it might be because a role of some sort}

3. Room Catagories = i have no idea if u can change these cause i have never had to change them before but im sure there is a way to do it screen shot below !!

4. I Changed my cms and all old accounts that was registerd before cannot login unless i update there password? then they can login?? is there a fix for this?

5. Custom Commands. I Added the custom commands i followed a tut and debugged the emulator. and the commands are still not working i did everything 110% ? here is what happens when i ttype the commands :

thanks in advance

Vinster

We are Anonymous. We are Legion.
Feb 11, 2016
For the navigator categories, just enter into google translate and fix it up with the right translation in table navigator_categories (public_name) in your database.

found that out earlier thanks though =]

just the room promos now under room events

Users who are viewing this thread