Some people can't get on client.

Jwake

Feb 12, 2016
Hello, Devbest.

So, as the title says, some people can't get on my hotel client. It's weird because others can get on, but others can't. I want to get this fixed with your help ASAP, since when they build rooms that they've spent time on, they can no longer visit it, which brings me to another point. When this issue happens, you can't search the navigator for their name or room name, like it's trying to search for it, but can't find it. I've never had this issue before. I'm using R1 of plus Emu with correct swfs from .

If you could help, thanks!

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
Hello, Devbest.

So, as the title says, some people can't get on my hotel client. It's weird because others can get on, but others can't. I want to get this fixed with your help ASAP, since when they build rooms that they've spent time on, they can no longer visit it, which brings me to another point. When this issue happens, you can't search the navigator for their name or room name, like it's trying to search for it, but can't find it. I've never had this issue before. I'm using R1 of plus Emu with correct swfs from .

If you could help, thanks!
Most likely their account is bugged (experienced it before) I would suggest you move to r2 with a clean database and see if it makes any difference?

Stee

Oh hot damn. This is my jam.
Jun 28, 2011
I have the fix for this. Shutdown your emulator.
Run this query.

I had this problem in R2. You should post us the error your EMU spits out. Would help.

Code:
ALTER TABLE `rooms` CHANGE `allow_pets` `allow_pets` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', CHANGE `allow_pets_eat` `allow_pets_eat` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', CHANGE `room_blocking_disabled` `room_blocking_disabled` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', CHANGE `allow_hidewall` `allow_hidewall` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', CHANGE `mute_settings` `mute_settings` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1', CHANGE `ban_settings` `ban_settings` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1', CHANGE `kick_settings` `kick_settings` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1';

Also Strict mode turn it off.
Code:
SET @@global.sql_mode= '';

Users who are viewing this thread