• It's a bad idea!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pl3b

Feb 24, 2016
Hey DevBest!

My in-game username is pleb and I will be beginning a series badge releases! :D
I will be drawing a few badges every single day and will be releasing them on both DevBest and RageZone for everyone to
use, give feedback or simply enjoy for FREE! :)

I am doing this to increase the diverity of badges out there and to make some use of my hobbies.

Also, yes, I am taking requests and if you are willing to help me rise some funds, from 1 single dollar to 1 milion dollars :p, It would be great. All of the funds will go into a retro that I plan to open as soon as I have enough [$] to keep it running.​

You may view and download today's badges for FREE at:

EDITED: Check out the new "Find Retros" Badge and give me some feedback!:

Last edited:

pl3b

Feb 24, 2016
Thanks a lot for your support! It matters a lot to me :)

By the way, I have edited one of my badges, the "Find Retros" one, I believe it's an improvement, how about you?

Find it in the first post :)

posting to reach 3 posts :c

Hey Devbest!

Make sure to check out these new badges and give me some feedback: :)

And remember: I am taking request, and if you are willing to help me rise some funds that would be great, any sum, from 1[$] to 1 milion [$] :p. All of the funds I gather will go into a retro that I plan to open as soon as I have enough [$] to keep it running.​

pl3b

Feb 24, 2016
Seems like a cool idea :) Goodluck. If you need help with your retro also when it opens , just ask :D
Thanks for the opinion, voting in the poll and liking my facebook page helps too :p

Some new badges at:

I am sorry I couldn't make anything really nice. I've been busy, feel free to request any badge.

Last edited:

pl3b

Feb 24, 2016
I like the badges, good luck with your services in the future.
Thanks for your support :)

Hey DevBest!

I am happy to see people giving interest in my badges :D, feel free to use any of my badges for your retro or simply give me feedback.
Also, feel free to request any badge, I will try to include them in tomorrow's update.​

Today's Badges:

PWeFE8e.png

JvZi57z.png

wdINNAA.gif

djbWSf8.gif

Jaxes

Aug 30, 2015
Nice work, have you ever tried working on banners? if so could I possibly see some! :up:

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
Nice badges mate. I wish you the best with your service. I agree with @Jaxes on the banner idea. I think that'd be a good idea for you.

pl3b

Feb 24, 2016
I've made a couple quick banners, but nothing serious like some nice animated gif banners. Mainly because when you browse the findretros page the banners will show what kind of experience the owners of the respective retro have, if the banner is bad, the owner is probably not very experienced or not putting enough effort, if the banner is well made, the owner is experienced enough to know people that can make one for him or can even animate proper banners himself.

Jaxes

Aug 30, 2015
I've made a couple quick banners, but nothing serious like some nice animated gif banners. Mainly because when you browse the findretros page the banners will show what kind of experience the owners of the respective retro have, if the banner is bad, the owner is probably not very experienced or not putting enough effort, if the banner is well made, the owner is experienced enough to know people that can make one for him or can even animate proper banners himself.
Would be nice to see what you could possibly do other than badges if you get what I mean, I would like to see you have a go at making banners and expanding your potential as a graphic designer!

Neil

Jan 30, 2016
Good luck on your retro Hope it does good and if you need of staff or dj please let me know thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread