Feedback Some Feedback on this logo would be appreciated!

HarmonicRain

NextGenHabbo.com
Jun 27, 2012
NGH is getting a major revamp early next year, and as it's had basically the same logo since 2011, I thought it was time for a change, this is what i've came up with so far:
SpXZoxe.png

oVdPBUn.png

eT0JspD.png

s6K6mzu.png

YDpnf9X.png

The entire concept is that it would suit any color, and match the users choices.

any feedback would be appreciated!

n4te

zzz
Oct 27, 2014
NGH is getting a major revamp early next year, and as it's had basically the same logo since 2011, I thought it was time for a change, this is what i've came up with so far:
SpXZoxe.png

oVdPBUn.png

eT0JspD.png

s6K6mzu.png

YDpnf9X.png

The entire concept is that it would suit any color, and match the users choices.

any feedback would be appreciated!
They look nice. So users would be able to have their own logo color preference?

HarmonicRain

NextGenHabbo.com
Jun 27, 2012
They look nice. So users would be able to have their own logo color preference?

They'd choose a theme in their account settings, it would change the website color, the logo, and their client colors too in game, would all be unified.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
They'd choose a theme in their account settings, it would change the website color, the logo, and their client colors too in game, would all be unified.
Good idea although I think you guys could get something a lot nicer done, there’s a lot of professional workers here that would make something nice in various colours for a small fee.

@Owen for example

Platinum

Hello!
Sep 2, 2012
I like the range of all colours suiting the logo. I personally like the aspect of adding a variety of gradients and making logos GIF animated somehow.. I think GIF logos should be more common! :up:

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
ngl I actually quite like them. Its something different but keeps to the Habbo aspect theme. The idea of them changing colours based on the users preference is something I've loved on habbo fansites and stuff, it's about time some retros bring it into action. Here is what I think would make it look better;

- Remove the black outline, replace with a black drop shadow at 1px and a opacity of 25%
- Change outline stroke white to inside white and change opacity to 25%
- Don't overdo it on the blending options
- Maybe add a pattern inside habbo ish but also relating to the theme of your retro.
- Experiment a little with that 'V3' font. It's looking a bit un-habbo ish.

If i have to pick a favourite colour out of the five, it definitely has to be the red. Keeping it back to the original NGH colours.

HarmonicRain

NextGenHabbo.com
Jun 27, 2012
Took some of the feedback, but not all of it, opinions now? Tried to pay homage to the original NGH Gradient.
unknown.png

Users who are viewing this thread