[SOLVED] SWF Grid_Purse Edit

Nite

Feb 17, 2012
Hey guys

I used the purse edit in Laynester's Illumina BrainCMS theme release (just the pastebin code not the actual theme) and for some reason the credits/diamonds/duckets bar is missing. I use Plus R2 if that adds any value to my question.

The link to the pastebin code is this
and the release itself

Any idea how to fix this?
Post automatically merged:

UPDATE: Okay I fixed it by adding the css bits "currency" into my current theme's client.css and this chunk below into my client.php file (as well as the custompurse = true into the brainconfig)

<?php if($hotel['customPurse'] == true) {?>
<div class="currency" id="widgetCurrency">
<p style="background-image: url(/templates/brain/style/images/icons/crediticon.png);"><span id="coins"><?= User::userData('credits') ?></span> Coins</p>
<p style="background-image: url(/templates/brain/style/images/icons/diaicon.png);"><span id="diamonds"><?= User::userData('activity_points') ?></span> Diamonds</p>
<p style="background-image: url(/templates/brain/style/images/icons/duckicon.png);"><span id="duckets"><?= User::userData('vip_points') ?></span> Duckets</p>
</div>
<?php } ?>

However, do note that this purse actually only works like ontop of the client page itself, not inside the client as part of the Habbo SWF so it doesn't update itself when you give yourself credits or anything. You gotta reload the client to actually make it show any changes, just like how you would on the /me page so thats a bit sad :/ wished it was part of the Habbo SWF to actually be functional but beautiful edit regardless.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-11-04 at 10.01.37 PM.png
    Screenshot 2020-11-04 at 10.01.37 PM.png
    231.8 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread