[Solved] Client reloading everytime I try to put furni on my room

Status
Not open for further replies.

nigith

Jun 5, 2014
The furni is vwave_r21_jukebox, everytime I try to put it on my room, my client reloads. Any idea how to fix it? No errors logging. (Arcturus, Cosmic CMS, Flash)

You must be registered for see images attach

Liam

one day at a time
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
The swf probably has an interaction that you need to set just like the crackable chests

nigith

Jun 5, 2014
The swf I have problem is the vwave_r21_jukebox. Tried everything, checked the furnidata, changed the .swf, and with "default" interaction I get the same problem, any idea how can I fix this?

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012
The swf I have problem is the vwave_r21_jukebox. Tried everything, checked the furnidata, changed the .swf, and with "default" interaction I get the same problem, any idea how can I fix this?
The default interaction type wont make a difference since the furniture requires special data to be parsed when the item is serialized. What you need to do is set the furniture type in the swf file for it to work like a normal piece of furniture .

nigith

Jun 5, 2014
The default interaction type wont make a difference since the furniture requires special data to be parsed when the item is serialized. What you need to do is set the furniture type in the swf file for it to work like a normal piece of furniture .
oh, i see. so the fix is to edit the .swf file since the interaction type there isn’t coded on my server, right? is this easy to do? never tried to edit a swf before

Damien

Feb 26, 2012
you need crackables coded into your emulator, that's why it's disconnecting
The logic actually states that its a sound block (furniture_soundblock). You SHOULD code the new interaction type into the emulator, but if you don't have the knowledge to do so, or just don't care for it I changed the furniture logic for you here:

Make sure you clear your cache ext before testing it.

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
The logic actually states that its a sound block (furniture_soundblock). You SHOULD code the new interaction type into the emulator, but if you don't have the knowledge to do so, or just don't care for it I changed the furniture logic for you here:

oh shit i didn't realise it wasn't a crackable i didn't even look at it properly LMAOOO, i forgot sound related stuff existed in habbo still

nigith

Jun 5, 2014

you are amazing, big thanks! i’ll test it. mind if i ask what did you do to change it? just for knowledge

Damien

Feb 26, 2012
you are amazing, big thanks! i’ll test it. mind if i ask what did you do to change it? just for knowledge
I used HabboUI Editor. Once I extracted the swf file, I just looked through the bin files till I found where the logic was being set then I just changed it for the multistate logic type.

f8b604e07c09be3905e2685bc61ebe8d.png

Here's a list of all the logic types:

nigith

Jun 5, 2014
I used HabboUI Editor. Once I extracted the swf file, I just looked through the bin files till I found where the logic was being set then I just changed it for the multistate logic type.

f8b604e07c09be3905e2685bc61ebe8d.png

Here's a list of all the logic types:
Thank you again for the information and the .swf. Problem fixed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread