Show DevBest SocialCube - Latest social network.

Senate

Sep 16, 2013
Lady's and gentle man, we're gathered here today to present a new generation of social media. (SocialCube.com.au) is a fairly new and exciting social media networking site, where you can connect from and too a variety of people all over the world. Meet people with trendy personalty's with spectacular differences and likes. Enjoy the new and old generations of today.

SocialCube will be the next big thing, with creepy surprises crawling up behind you, fantastic ideas with a creative, motivated and dedicated developers to show off our skills. Creativity at SocialCube is the #1 thing we aim for, we also aim for exciting people with motivated minds to join the team later in the years to come. We'll introduce new techniques to entertain our members such as; Applications, puzzle's and the future will decide the rest!

The Journey has only just began!

#NewJourney

Ept

Many men wish death upon me.
Jun 16, 2011
Do you have a proper plan for growth? A budget for marketing your "next big thing"? Advertising on small internet forums won't make it jumpstart. I say this because there have been hundreds of attempts for another social network, and 80% of them failed to have a proper growth plan. Word of mouth is nice, but you need a lot of mouths to succeed. What's your plan to succeed?

PS: It's 12AM, if there's any confusion to my post, please ask me to clarify.

Senate

Sep 16, 2013
We got lots of income, in fact an estimation of $40,000 plus income from our hosting site Senatewebs.com.au

Ecko

23:37 [autobots] -!- eckostylez [[email protected]]
Nov 25, 2012
so u basically just copied facebook and twitter, mashed it together badly, then stuck it on a shared hosting plan? so much for 'creativity being the #1 thing u aim for'

wite

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2012
The login looks like twitter, and you can search for hashtags on like every page. #twitterv2m8

Senate

Sep 16, 2013
I can take criticism, that's what I'm here for to improve the site. Give me some ideas that you'd like to see.

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
Not a fan of phpShark, it's cheap, mainly because it's shitty.

with a creative, motivated and dedicated developers to show off our skills.
Skills of what, installing a premade social networking script?

Creativity at SocialCube is the #1 thing we aim for, we also aim for exciting people with motivated minds to join the team later in the years to come
Nothing creative, using a $32 script, and the default theme. Why even have a team, it's pointless. You don't need anyone to fix bugs, when the scripts developers will do that.

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
You want to know something? I've got a half coded Social networking script. It's been 6 months and It's not finished yet.. You can't just build something from a pre-made script and call it "Next Big Thing". and IMO Social networkings now, Is too mainstream.. Who would join another social network? I mean facebook & twitter are enough..

Zaka

Programmer
Feb 9, 2012
It feels like everything is closed around you. Another thing is that when you register, you are not able to choose gender, birth etc. If you have it like this, copying twitter and fb, why not do it properly then? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread