Applicant So it's that time again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brown

idk
Feb 15, 2013
I've been out of the retro game for quite a while now and I thought I might as well dedicate myself to someone's hotel, so I'm now looking for a job. I've been staff at a few hotels and I'm not going to lie; I don't remember quite a few of them since it's been a long time since I've been staff on a retro. The roles I can remember I've been are:

• Hotel Manager on Uber
  • Moderator on Uber
I'm a 17 year old student with far too much time on my hands so you don't need to worry about be slacking off or being inactive, I've been in the retro game since around 2011 and in the Habbo game since 2006. I believe I can take up and achieve the best in the following roles:
  • Hotel Manager
  • Hotel Moderator
  • Events Manager
  • PERHAPS GRAPHICS
  • General Administrator
  • Events Staff
If I'm chosen for any of the roles listed above the things I can offer you are daily events, constant advertising, friendly yet professional attitude towards the community, competitions such as ROTW, COTW and even original competitions that will make your hotel stand out from the average. I can offer much more but this was just on the top of my head. I'm a decent room designer so I can easily design you rooms such as Welcome Lounges, official staff events rooms etc.

I have no specifications and I'm willing to work for any version hotel, thank you for reading my application!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread