Snog.IO ~ It's back!

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
Me

Last time I checked, Zodiak and the other staff members sold user information for cash and also leaked pictures...I think Snog should of died with it's legitimate website instead of unprofessional punks such as Zodiak and whoever else wants to assist in scamming the users on here taking advantage of its name and fucking everybody over.
Lmfao what a load of bullshit, dont know where you got this info from. Also all pictures on there are public so I have no idea where you coming from by saying "leaked pictures" as there is no where on the site where you can send picture privately..

Johno

:: xHosts :: www.xhosts.uk
Sep 12, 2011
Latest Updates :

Also added automatic desktop message/conversation notifications.
"All Time Top Members" has now been changed to "Hourly Top Members" to give everyone a chance to appear on the list.
Profile linking is now coded and working.
Added the ability to change E-Mail and passwords

Lost your email / password ? inbox me and i will reset it for you.

Zodiak

recovering crack addict
Nov 18, 2011
Just like to clarify:
I don't send or receive nudes, haven't for a long time. I'm hardly even online anymore lol.

I wouldn't release user information because any information that isn't public I don't have access to, e.g, I can't read passwords.
PHP:
final public function hashed($str)
        {
            return password_hash($str, PASSWORD_BCRYPT, array('cost' => 12));
        }

The only thing I'd be able to release would be an E-Mail address, which nobody can do anything with. There's no E-Mail verification system so you don't even have to use a legit E-Mail address if you don't want to, also I wouldn't bother releasing an E-Mail address because I honestly don't see what the point would be.

All pictures are public, apart from verification pictures which are deleted after verifications are accepted or denied.

I don't do design, hence why it may look like shit.

I code snog because I like having a project to work on in my free time, because I get bored very easily.

Any other questions or hate comments anybody would like to add that I can give you an answer too?
Also, please try to refrain from making assumptions about me if you don't know me. No hard feelings, thank you.

zcwheeler

Oct 30, 2015
Just like to clarify:
I don't send or receive nudes, haven't for a long time. I'm hardly even online anymore lol.

I wouldn't release user information because any information that isn't public I don't have access to, e.g, I can't read passwords.
PHP:
        {
        }

The only thing I'd be able to release would be an E-Mail address, which nobody can do anything with. There's no E-Mail verification system so you don't even have to use a legit E-Mail address if you don't want to, also I wouldn't bother releasing an E-Mail address because I honestly don't see what the point would be.

All pictures are public, apart from verification pictures which are deleted after verifications are accepted or denied.

I code snog because I like having a project to work on in my free time, because I get bored very easily.

Any other questions or hate comments anybody would like to add that I can give you an answer too?
Also, please try to refrain from making assumptions about me if you don't know me. No hard feelings, thank you.

Thats wicked haha atleast we know its secure I guess?
You guys need any mods?

Zodiak

recovering crack addict
Nov 18, 2011
Thats wicked haha atleast we know its secure I guess?
You guys need any mods?
Currently trying to restore the incoming traffic to the website, once that's done mods will be needed:)

Oh also, to everybody saying it's slow, I ran execution times on my php code, all of my php including the MySQLi connection loads in 0.2 seconds, I've just edited the way images are loading and now snog loads instantly for me. If it's slow for you, it's your internet/pc, not snog.

Examed

Я весь высший лидер из вас всех
Aug 7, 2014
Currently trying to restore the incoming traffic to the website, once that's done mods will be needed:)

Oh also, to everybody saying it's slow, I ran execution times on my php code, all of my php including the MySQLi connection loads in 0.2 seconds, I've just edited the way images are loading and now snog loads instantly for me. If it's slow for you, it's your internet/pc, not snog.
Good job :)

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
Just like to clarify:

PHP:
        {
        }

Best comment of the month goes to Zodiak lmfao

Users who are viewing this thread