Flash Snah.Me - [★ 24/7 ★ Re-Opened ★ Hiring ★ Custom Commands ★ Working Games ★ RevCMS Edit ★]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRlAN

Snah Founder
Apr 4, 2012
16ar1ar.jpg

URL:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1zb46c2.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Introduction:
Snah first launched in mid 2013 with a different domain owned by Power and myself (Brian), unfortunately shortly after opening we were forced to dissolve the hotel due to personal reasons, but now we are back and even better! We have strived to produce a more unique experience for the users which includes more custom features and custom content, we hope to make the overall experience more enjoyable for everyone!

Features:
Listed bellow are just some of the features we have on our hotel:
- Welcome Room:
RQZTrVH.png
- Buy/Sell Room Commands:
v36zKa2.png
- Freeze Game:
ZOJXVTY.png

fATX6Rv.png
- Buy Custom Room Models (More will be added):
DlLzaEa.png

IpyBFPB.png
- Catalog:
gk4XQo7.png
- Inventory
V7Wts4C.png
TAT0UwD.png
- Zombie Mode Game [NEW!]:
pcwUlv9.png

rap0d2N.png

woGFb9k.png

ezpNqLS.png

au1hoO0.png

CMS:
Listed bellow are just a few of the CMS Pages:

- Index
ZHPZAjt.png
- Register
ldrQrhi.png
- Me
QbRHHWh.png
- Minimail
FC38JpF.png
- Bug/Suggestions Report
43wrYxp.png
- Staff Page
VuL3gTa.png

If you've got any feedback for us we'd love to hear it in the comments section bellow, we hope to see you on Snah! Thanks!

- Brian

Last edited:

darkzea123

Dec 5, 2010
Also Coming soon, Custom Bots that will give you badges, effects and furni when trigged, example win the official maze and a bot will give you a badge or furni as your prize.
also got a Game Bot that starts Zombiemode that you will be able to buy from catalogue.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Looks Good, Good luck :p Nice to see an hotel using a revision I prefer too. not a fan of the SWF edit nor the rename of Swift :p

Champion

Aug 26, 2011
I like your emulator, great ideas. I think the website should be more of a light template, dark for a virtual community isn't appealing imo..
Also the name... just seems unrelated to Habbo.

Overall, good job!

Cameron

Jan 3, 2015
I like your emulator, great ideas. I think the website should be more of a light template, dark for a virtual community isn't appealing imo..
Also the name... just seems unrelated to Habbo.

Overall, good job!
Not every hotel needs to have a habbo related name? Fresh ain't a habbo related name and look how many users that gets daily.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread