Show DevBest SmashIndustry.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
I updated my website to something new. It's obviously copied from the Windows 8 Metro style. There is a little bit of Javascript used on the redirect page (thanks ), and on the /v2/ page to (facebox & tipsy (jQuery)). It's still under development:

Please note that the language you choose currently will not matter, as I don't translated the page yet.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Looking nice, google translates it for me :)

Maybe you could add some css3 effects in there, for example: transitions, opacity etc..

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Looking nice, google translates it for me :)

Maybe you could add some css3 effects in there, for example: transitions, opacity etc..

Thanks for the feedback, but I don't really understand where I should add those (transitions etc)? And I'm not really wanting to do that much with css3, because I hate CSS. I prefer to do it with JavaScript/jQuery.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Thanks for the feedback, but I don't really understand where I should add those (transitions etc)? And I'm not really wanting to do that much with css3, because I hate CSS. I prefer to do it with JavaScript/jQuery.
Fair enough. I wasn't saying it was bad, just being pretty picky. I was thinking an efect when you hover over each block (tilt effect) or something, just an idea.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Fair enough. I wasn't saying it was bad, just being pretty picky. I was thinking an efect when you hover over each block (tilt effect) or something, just an idea.
Yeah thats actually a good idea, I will experiment with that. Thanks for the idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread